•2•

This is so short😣
Next chapter is gonna be Lashton :) I hope ya don't mind haha

[Calum]

Michael took another puff from his cigarette and looked up at the stars. I sat next to him, every once in a while waving the smoke away from my face.
"Sorry princess" he would mumble.

I still haven't told Michael anything about Gareth and I'm not planning to. Luke has asked me about it but I just shake it off and tell him it's nothing.

Things have been sorta awkward because of last night. I don't know what came over me but I was just so depressed.

"What time is it?" Michael said after a while of silence came over us.

"Around 10" I said back and played with my fingers. Every since Michael had came back, I feel like we've changed. We fight more, we don't really do anything anymore, I still love him though. I always will, no matter what.

I just don't know if he feels the same.

"What are you thinking about?" Michael said as he inhaled more smoke from his cigarette.

"Hm? Nothing" I said quickly.

He put his cigarette out and then leaned in close to me. I could feel his breath on my lips. It smelt like smoke and alcohol but it was Mikey.

"Why don't you trust me anymore?" He said. I could hear the sadness in his voice and it broke my heart.

"I do trust you Mikey" I said and looked down to pick some grass from the ground. He scoffed and pulled away from me. "Whatever"

"Do you still love me Michael?" I said and looked at him. He looked at me and sighed. "Of course I do" he said. "Calum, I'm starting to think you don't love me." He looked so sad and hurt. "Do you still even want to be with me?"

My heart dropped and my eyes widened. "Michael I love you so much, no I don't want to leave you, I could never leave you" I said quickly. "I love you"

He looked down and put his cigarette out. "I love you too" he said.

"I'm sorry I've been acting so weird Michael" I whispered. We got up and he hugged me. I buried my head in his chest and he rubbed my back. "It's fine cal" he said. "I still love you baby"

About that time Ashton walked out. "Aw! Goals" he said. We pulled away and we made our way back into the living room.

"Where's luke?" I asked and plopped on the couch.
"Him and his mum got into a huge fight over the phone so he had to go home" he pouted.

Luke told me that his mum has blamed Ashton on the accident and Ashton couldn't help but blame himself even more.

"I'm sorry Ash" I said. He nodded sadly and turned on the TV.

We sat like that for a while. It was kinda nice. There was just silence and faint giggles whenever something funny would happen. I like times like this.

But of course something had to happen.

Luke barged through the door crying.

-

I'm so disappointed in myself that this was so short omfg

I just needed a cliffhanger

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX