•4•

I just wanna give a huge shout out to @CarlizaDaniella because she comments on almost every chapter and her comments make me legit laugh out loud😂
-

[Calum]

Me and Michael were sitting on the bed, he still has his shoes on and his jacket but I knew he wasn't leaving. We weren't touching at all, I knew he was still pissed off at me and that scared me.

"So he- he raped you?" He said and looked at me. Our eyes met and I could feel more tears coming by just talking about this. "Yes, but can we just-" I stoped when a tear rolled down my cheek but in was quick to wipe it away. "Can we not talk about it?"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" He scoffed. "You cheated on me!"

"I didn't cheat on you Michael!" I yelled back. Michael looked a bit shocked. "I couldnt stop him! He wouldn't stop! I told him that I had a boyfriend, I told him that I didn't want to do it but I couldn't get away!"
I tugged at my hair and got up from the bed. "I couldn't control it" I whispered. "I couldn't control him"

Michael looked lost. "Why didn't you tell me?" he said. I shook my head. "I couldn't call you Michael!" I yelled.

"Then why didn't you tell me when you got back?!" He yelled back, getting frustrated. "Why did you keep this a fucking secret for a month?!"
I buried my head in my hands and shook my head.

"I couldn't just come out and tell you! I was scared you were gonna leave me and break up with me!" I raised my voice "you should just leave me already"

"Maybe I should" he simply said. My heart dropped and I finally looked up at him. "But I wont, I can't leave you. I don't care how things are Calum, I can never stop loving you. I just wish you would've told me"

He held my hands and looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry I wasn't here" he said.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you" he shook his head "Don't worry about it" he said and looked at the clock next to our bed. "It's almost 5, we need to sleep" he mumbled and took off his shoes and the rest of his clothing. Leaving himself in his underwear. I did the same and climbed into bed.

-

I woke up the next morning without Michael in bed. Instead I heard telling coming from the living room. But it didn't sound like Luke or Ashtons voice.

I walked out of our room into the living room only to see Gareth and Michael screaming at eachother.

Michael had Gareth against the wall by his collar screaming at him. I quickly went up to Michael and tried to pull him away.
"Why the fuck would you do that!?!" He screamed. "Don't you dare touch him again!!"

His whole face was red and I saw his veins popping out of his neck. After a while 18 years I've known Michael, I've never seen him this upset.

"I'm gonna ruin you guys" Gareth smirked. "Just wait" Michael punched him again and again until he finally left. Michael then turned to me.

"Why didn't you tell me that shithead was the one that did it?!" He said to me. My eyes widened "I'm sorry I-" I took a pause. "You never asked, Michael I'm scared"

His face softened and he walked closer to me giving me a huge bear hug. "I know baby, I know" he whispered. "He won't hurt you again I promise." He pulled away to cup  my cheeks.

"How'd he get in?" I asked.

"He knocked, you were asleep so I opened the door and when I saw him I just got so mad" he said.

"Wait. You know him?" He nodded and laughed sadly. "Yea, we were friends in high school"

"Why did I never know him?" I said as I sat on the couch. Michael followed before talking. "He was trouble, I didn't want you near him. I knew he was gonna try something and obviously he did" he voice cracked.

"Hey" I said and held his cheek. "It wasn't your fault" his eyes started to get glossy.

"I know, but if I was just here-" "Please stop Mikey"

"Okay" he said and looked away. "I'm sorry" I kissed him to shut him up.

My phone vibrated.

Unknown Number - 12:09am

Michael can't protect you forever

- Gareth

-

Hmmmm

Thoughts on Gareth???

I honestly don't know where I'm going with this book but I'm just winging it dude.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX