•12•

get your tissues ready
-

"Baby, please let me in" I pressed my forehead to the door and sighed. All I heard was Calums sobs from the other side of the door and it broke my heart.
All I wanted to do was to hold him but he's being stubborn.

"Cal" I said sternly "let me in"

I heard the door unlock and open. Revealing a sad Calum. I pulled him into a hug as he sobbed into my shoulder.

I stood ther quietly, hugging him.

Maybe we need a break. Maybe we both aren't ready for this relationship. Of course I don't want to break up with Calum. But we can't keep doing this. I pull away slightly and kiss his forehead.

"Baby" I said and looked down at the sad boy. "I-I think we need to take need to take a break"

His eyes widen and he shakes his head. "M-Mikey please no" he said and more tears rolled down his beautiful face.

I shook my head and let go of him. "Not forever cal, just for a couple of days. Weeks" i muttered, not completly sure if i meant all of this or not.

Calum looked at me in disbelief "are you kidding me right now?' He said loudly. "Michael i cant help how i am! I thought you knew that!?" He yelled

I was now getting annoyed. "You think i dont?! All you do is whine and complain! Youre annoying! Im always trying cal! I try to make you happy. I try to fulfil your needs. I try to be the best boyfriend and confort you when your sad but i don't get anything in return! When do you ever confort me huh?! When am i able to be sad!?" I screamed.

He backed away and more tears rolled down his cheeks. "I-i can't believe you right now! So what? Ima horrible boyfriend?!"

I rolled my eyes and groaned. "I never even said that!"

"But you meant it right?" He said quietly and looked into my eyes.

"I need to leave" i mumbled and walked to the dor with my things. "Im gonna stay in a hotel fo a couple of nights. I just-i need to be alone"

I stoped in my tracks when he started talking. "Do you think this is gonna help me? This is just going to make things worse if you leave michael!" He cried. "Please don't leave" he whispered and started to cry again.

I contiplated in my head on whether or not i should leave but i knew it was best. I knew that if we had a break from each other things will get better.

"Im sorry cal" i whispered and left the room.

I walked into the living room to a scared looking Ashton and Luke.

"Im gonna be gone for a couple of days guys. Dont cone get me please" i said and walked out the door.

-

Im so sorry

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX