•11•

Idk where im going with this story guys

Michaels POV

1 week later

"Come on babe, you can do this" I squeezed Calums thigh lightly before kissing his cheek. "If you don't like it, you don't have to do it again Okay? Just try it."

"Please don't make me do this" he whimpered. "I'll get better Mikey, I-I just can't go in there"

I sighed and rubbed my face. When he says it that way it makes me feel like I'm forcing him.

"Cal-"

"Please Mikey l, I don't wanna go"

I looked down at my lap and sighed. "Calum I need you to get better okay?" I said and let a tear fall slowly.
"I can't keep going like this, I can't give you the help you need cal and it's-its killing me. Please do this, please" I leaned my forehead on his and laced our fingers together.

It felt like eternity until he finally sighed and nodded his head. I let out a breath that I did know I was holding and we got out of the car.

I grabbed his hand as we walked in and we sat in the waiting room for what felt like forever until I finally heard Calums name.

"Mr. Hood?"

Calum looked up and then at me. I patted his thigh and kissed his head. "You'll be fine princess" I mumbled. He smiled and got up.

About an hour later Calum came in the waiting room in full on tears and I got up quickly. "Baby whats wrong? What happened?" He shook his head and walked outside to the car. I sighed and followed him.

We got in the car and all you could hear was his sobs. I went over to his side of the car and opened the door. He fell into my arms and I held him there for a while. "Calum what  happened?" I said.

"They asked about so many things Mikey and I just couldn't take it" he cried. I sighed and started the car. I just want him to be happy but nothing is working. "Im so sorry princess." I said and intertwined our hands. He sniffled and shook his head.

"Im such a baby Michael" he whispered. "I can't go one goddamn day without crying"

I looked over, not knowing what to say.

"I just want it all to end Mikey, I want it to all go away. I want to feel numb" 

My heart stopped and I squeezed his hand as we came to a stop. "Please don't say that"

"But it's true" he whispered "I just want to die"

My heart stopped and I stared at him until the car behind me honked it's horn. Telling me to go.

"Calum" I whispered. "Please don't say that" I said, pulling into our apartment.

He didn't say a word. He just walked out. I groaned and leaned my head on the steering wheel and cried. I never let out my emotions anymore. I bottle them up until I explode.

I heard my car door open and someone pulling me into their chest. I look up to see Ashton holding me. "I figured you'd be out here" he said, rubbing my back.

I cried more and held on to his shirt. "I just w-want him to be happy Ash, that's all i-I ever want but it's just so h-hard. " I sobbed.

He shushed me and held me tighter. "I know Mikey, I know and im sorry" he said. "Come on, let's get you inside yeah?" He said.

I nodded and wiped my eyes. "Im such a fucking baby ash" I said and sniffled.

"Michael you never cry mate, that's why when you do, I know it's serious." He said as me were walking to the front door.

"I love him so much Ashton."

"I know you do Mike." He said and patted my back. "Go talk to him"

-

It's been so longggggg

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX