Chapter 7

Hey guys!!!
I am back......
So here you go with an another chapter....
Enjoy reading.☺

------------------------------------------------------

As days passed manik and nandini were coming more close to each other.

Others were also happy to see manik smiling now.

One day nandini realized that she loves manik so she thought to confess this to him. She prepared for a romantic dinner in his room. She got ready in a beautiful short red dress. Now she was just waiting for manik to come.

Around 10 manik came, he was very angry as he had a encounter with his rival HARSHAD SAXENA. He came to his room and saw all the arrangements. He got more angry because he wanted to be alone.

Nandini smiled seeing him but the next moment she got scared as manik started throwing and destroying the arrangements she made to reduce his anger.

After destroying manik sat on his bed and palm his face with his hands. Nandini came near him and sat beside him.

Nandini- Manik....

No response.

Nandini- Manik..

This time manik shouted.

Manik- What???

Nandini got scared after hearing his voice.

Nandini- I wanted to say something to you???
Manik- Speak....
Nandini- I.....I love you manik.

Hearing the word "love" manik got more angry. So manik raised his voice.

Manik- You what???
Nandini- I love you.
Manik- Love...

And he started laughing but then again anger covered his face.