Chapter 8

Soon morning crept in but there was no sign or information about Nandini. Manik was angry, sad, sacred for nandini.

Manik was sitting in his room thinking about whatever happened between them last night. He was thinking about their moments together.

His trance was broken by the beep sound from his phone indicating that he has received a message. Manik opened the message and what he saw broke his heart into pieces. It was Nandini's picture. She was tied up on a chair and her mouth was sealed with tape.

After seeing the picture anger built inside him. He goes to the living room and called his gang member.

Cabir- Manik what happened???

Manik showed them the picture. They were shocked after seeing the picture. In these few days nandini has made a special place in their hearts. So they were hurt after seeing her condition.

Manik- Pata karo kaha se aaya hai ye message??? Kiska number hai ye??
Dhruv- Main pata lagata hoon.

Dhruv took his phone and left from there. Manik sat on the couch. Cabir put his hand on Manik's shoulder.

Manik- Agar usse kuch ho gaya toh main apne aapko kabhi maaf nahi kar paunga.
Cabir- Aisa mat bol kuch nahi hoga usse.
Manik- Hmm.
Cabir- You love her.
Manik- What??
Cabir- You love nandini.
Manik- Its not love its just
Cabir- Attraction.
Manik- Yes.
Cabir- Agar attraction hota toh tu itna pareshan daara hua nai hota. Jitna tu hai nandini ke liye. Jitni jaldi ho sake iss baat ko accept kar le.

And cabir left from there. Manik was thinking about cabir's words.
After 2 hours again everyone gathered in the living room. Dhruv came and everyone present there.

Dhruv- Manik pata chal gaya ye kiska number hai.
Manik- Kiska??
Dhruv- Harshad... Harshad Saxena.
Mukti- WTF!!! That bloody bastard how dare he??
Manik- Harshad iss baar tune bohot badi galti kar di.

It was hard for manik to control his anger. So he shouted.

Manik- Find him. Pata karo kaha hai wo.

And everyone left for doing the work. Manik went to his room. In anger he punched the nearby wall...

Manik- You have to pay hard for this Harshad.

Hows it???
Plz vote & comment.
Follow me.