Chapter 17

Hey guys!!!!
I am back...
Sorry didn't update because my exams were going on...
So here is an another amazing chapter....
So here you go....
Enjoy reading....

------------------------------------------------------

Nandini started preparing for Amar & Mukti's date near poolside as no one was present there and also no one at home. After 3 hours‚ she looked satisfied with her plan...

Nandini- Ye toh bohot achcha lag raha hai. Bas sham ko lights on hongi toh aur beautiful lagega.

After that she came to her room and was seeing movie to pass her time...

At 4 everyone was sitting in manan's room.

Cabir- Nandini what an amazing setup for date.
Alia- Ya it looks so romantic...
Navya- Girls lets get mukti ready....
Girls- Yup..

With this the girls left to mukti's room. Boys got busy with their work.

At 7:00 mukti was ready looking hot as always.

Alia- My my

Alia- My my.... Abhi toh tumhe dekhke behosh hi ho jayega...

Mukti blushed while the others laughed.

Nandini gives a Bluetooth to both Amar & Mukti and told them they have to do which she will say. Both agreed.

Mukti was going towards the date setup when her leg slipped but Abhi prevented her from falling. Both were lost in each other's eyes. Others were looking at them in aww... Their moment was broken by the ringing of Abhi's phone.

Abhi- Are you ok??
Mukti- Ya i am fine.
Abhi- Tum kahi jaa rahi ho????
Mukti- Wo amar ke saath date hai meri.
Abhi- Oh... Waise you are looking very beautiful..
Mukti- Thank you....

Abhi attended his phone and mukti goes to the poolside to see the date setup.

Mukti- This is beautiful..
Amar- True..

Mukti turned to see Amar there behind her.

Amar- You are looking hot...
Mukti- Thanks... By the way Amar thank you for helping us.......
Amar- You don't need to thank me. I am loving to help you guys....

Both smile at each other.

Amar- Lets sit.

They both sat on the chairs there....

Amar- Wine?
Mukti- Sure.

He poured some wine in the glass and handed it to her. There was silence between them when suddenly nandini spoke from the Bluetooth.

Nandini- Guys Abhi ussi taraf aa raha hai.. Get ready for some action..

They saw Abhi coming there talking on his phone.

Nandini- Guys sit close to each other.

They did as told by nandini. After the call ended Abhi saw them and he got jealous. He hide behind some bushes to see them.

Nandini- Guys Abhi chupke tumhe dekh raha hai. Flirt with each other..

Amar took mukti's hand in his and says-

Amar- Baby tum aaj bohot hot aur beautiful lag rahi ho...
Mukti- Aww thank you baby... tum bhi kaafi handsome lag rahe ho.
Amar- Can I dance with you???????

He forwards his hand to her.

Mukti- Sure.

She takes his hand. Amar plays the music and both started dancing on the song. But there was a person who was burning in jealousy.

In anger Abhi left from there.. He goes to his room and punches the wall in anger.

Abhi(in mind)- Why?? Why?? Kyun mujhe mukti ko uss Amar ke saath dekhkar bura lagta hai??? Why i can't tolerate her to be with him. Is it love??? No how can i love mukti.... Argh!!!! I just need to calm myself down...

He goes to take a shower to calm him down....

On the other hand everyone came to mukti's date.

Cabir- Waah.. meri sherni kya acting karti hai. Amar you toh mind blowing.
Amar- But credit toh director ko jata hai...
Nandini- We all have done good. Now lets go and sleep before Abhi sees us together..
All- Ya. Gn...

With this everyone left for their respective rooms...

Manan's room:-

As soon as manan came to their room manik kissed nandini. Being breathless they broke the kiss.

Nandini:- Ye kya tha???
Manik- I was missing you. Tum mujh par dhyan hi deti..

He said with a puppy face.

Nandini- Sorry.

She said and pecked on his lips. Manik smiled.

Manik- Its ok.

With this he again kissed her. Kissing both fell on the bed. Manik on top of her. Manik broke the kiss. He then kissed on her neck. Nandini was moaning.

This was followed by their make out session. And then both of them slept cuddling to each other....