Chapter 9

Hey guys!!!
I am back with a new chapter.
And also check out my new book "Manan- THE ROAD TRIP".
So here it is.
Enjoy reading.☺

____________________________________

Manik was sitting in his room looking at Nandini's picture which he took secretly. At the same time someone knocked on his door. He opened the door to find one of his men.

Men- Sir everyone is waiting for you downstairs. They got some information.
Manik- I am coming.
Men- Ok sir.

And the man left from there. Manik looked at Nandini's pic and said.

Manik- I'll find you soon. And I swear I'll kill that bastard. How dare he touch you. I need you nandini because I... I love you. Yes I love you. Sorry maine bohot late realize kiya. See you soon.

With this he goes to the living room where everybody is waiting for him. He settled down and gestures them to speak.

Dhruv- Manik humne Harshad par nazar rakhi aur ye pata chala hai ki....
Mukti- Harshad roz kisi warehouse jata hai jo ek deserted area hai.
Alia- Hume lagta hai ki usne nandini ko wahi rakha hai. Toh ab hume kya karna chahiye.
Manik- Are you sure?? All of you...
Cabir- Not 100% but we are 90% sure about it.
Manik- Then get ready to fight. Hum uss warehouse jaa rahe hai. You guys ready.
All- Yes.
Manik- Nice. Get prepared for it.

With this everyone started preparing to go there. Guns were being loaded. Others weapons were also taken. Manik discussed the plan with his gang. They discussed about the area and the warehouse.

Manik told everyone about their positions. They discussed it for sometime then everybody left to get ready.

Manik(in mind)- I am coming nandini. To get you out of this all shit. I can't wait to see you. Bas ek baar tum mera pass aa jao. Tumhe kabhi khud se door nahi jane dunga. I love you nandini. I love you more than my life. I am coming for you.

After 2 hours they left for the warehouse. They stopped the car at a safe distance. Harshad's men has surround the warehouse.

Cabir- Harshad's men are around. Inhe yaha se....

And he smiled evilly towards others who did the same. They got down from the car took their weapons and positioned themselves.

Manik- On the count of three. 1....2......3.....

Everyone started shooting. The men alerted and they also started shooting. Some of the men died while some were injured.

Manik and his gang came out of their hide out. They walked near the warehouse pointing their guns. Others were checking for any sign of threat.

They came near the door. Manik opened the door and goes inside. His gang followed him.

When they entered what they saw shocked them to the core. Nandini was tied up.

Harshad & his men has surrounded nandini

Harshad- Hi manik.... Kaisa laga mera surprise. Amazing na.
Manik- How dare you?? You have to pay for this.
Harshad- Manik itna gussa wo bhi sirf ek ladki ke liye. Not bad.....
Manik- Kya chahiye tujhe??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hows it???
Plz vote & comment.
Ignore mistakes.
Follow me.😊