Chapter 18

Hey guys!!!
I am back with a new chapter...
Plz check out my book "Manan- HONEYMOON."
That book is completed...
Hope you like it...
So here you go...
Enjoy reading...

------------------------------------------------------

Next morning everybody got ready. All of them were sitting on the dining table having their breakfast. Abhi was stealing glances from mukti & she was doing the same.

Nandini motioned manik to say......

Manik- Waise mukti tumhari date kesi thi???
Mukti- It was amazing...
Abhi(in mind)- Amazing my foot.
Alia- Did Amar kissed you???

Abhi choked his juice which he was drinking.

Nanz- Alia let it be.
Alia- Ok.

And they continued their breakfast. After breakfast everybody was out for some work except Abhi & Nandini. Nandini decided to make Abhi realise his feelings for Mukti.

Nandini knocked on Abhi's room. He opened the door.

Nanz- Hey!!!
Abhi- Hey!!! Tum yaha kuch kaam tha??
Nanz- Wo main bore ho rahi thi aur koi hai bhi nahi tumhare alawa. Tum free ho??
Abhi- Ha main free hoon.
Nanz- Lets go to poolside and know each other. Tum manik ke bhai ho i should know about you...
Abhi- Cool. Chalo.
Nanz- Yaa...

They both came to the poolside and sat on the chairs.

Nanz- So you and manik are real brothers??
Abhi- No we are cousins.
Nanz- Ohh...
Abhi- You know manik is so lucky to have you.. Finally koi toh hai manik ko sambhalne wala aur usse pyaar karne wala.....

Nandini blushed hearing Abhi.

Nanz- So are you single???
Abhi- Yes.
Nanz- Well lets play a game..
Abhi- Which game??
Nanz- Main ek word bolungi aur tumhe uske related word bolna hai. But bina time waste kiye. Ok..
Abhi- Ok...
Nanz- Lets start...umm...Guns...
Abhi- Threat.
Nanz- Manik...
Abhi- Brother.
Nanz- Friends..
Abhi- Family.
Nanz- Family..
Abhi- Home....
Nanz- Life.
Abhi- Love.
Nanz- Love..
Abhi- Mukti.

Abhi stopped realising what he just said..

Nanz- So you love mukti??
Abhi- Nooo... i mean .... Argh...
Nanz- Abhi relax there is nothing wrong to love someone...
Abhi- Nandini...
Nanz- No more lies...
Abhi- Ok... I am confused...
Nanz- About??
Abhi- You know jab main mukti ko dekhta hoon toh i just got lost in her. Usse Amar ke saath dekhkar i feel anger towards him...
Nanz- You are jealous of Amar..
Abhi- I think so...
Nanz- You love her.
Abhi- What???
Nanz- Yes tumhari baaton se pata chalta hai that you love her. The way you look at her and all.
Abhi- Are you sure???
Nanz- 100%.
Abhi- But ab kya fayda she has a boyfriend...
Nanz- But ek baar usse apni feelings toh bata sakte ho na...
Abhi- You think i should tell her???
Nanz- Yes. Jaldi bata dena warna kahi der na ho jaaye...

Nandini got up.and left from there. Abhi was thinking about what Nandini said.

Abhi(mind)- Do i really love mukti??? But usse kisi aur ke saath dekhkar mujhe itna gussa aata hai. I got jealous last night to see her with Amar. Jab main yaha nahi tha tabbhi main mukti ke baare mein hi sochta tha.. yes yes yes... I love her. I love mukti... I have to tell her ASAP. Thank you nandini for making me realise my feelings for her.

Smiling he left from there to his room.

At evening:-

Everyone were having their dinner. Abhi was time to time looking at mukti. Nandini was grinning looking at Abhi while others were clueless about Nandini's grinning. They were confused as nandini didn't told them about her conversation with Abhi.

After dinner everyone were sitting near poolside. Mukti got up and said.

Mukti- Guys main apna phone room mein bhool gayi main lekar aati hoon.
All- Ok.

Mukti left from there. Nandini told Abhi to go behind her through her eyes.

Abhi- Main ek phone karke aata hoon.

He also left from there behind mukti. Others looked at nandini.....

Manik- Baby whats going on??? Dinner pe bhi tum ajeeb behave kar rahi thi.
Dhruv- Aur toh aur tum aur abhi bhi aakhonse aaj badi baat kar rahe the.
Cabir- Chal kya raha hai nandini...
Nanz- Ok batati hoon.

And she told them about her conversation with Abhi. And abhi realising his feelings for mukti...

Manik- Woohh.... Thats awesome...
Alia- You are amazing babes...
Navya- Good job.
Nanz- Thanx...

And they continued talking with each other. On the other side.

Mukti's room:-

Mukti came to her room and searched for her phone. She found her phone on the couch. She took her phone and was about to leave when Abhi came to her room and locked the door.

Mukti- Abhi tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?? Aur darwaza kyun band kar diya???
Abhi- Mukti i want to tell you something...
Mukti- What???
Abhi- Umm. Mukti I love you..
Mukti- WHAT!!!

He came near her and said looking in her eyes.

Abhi- You heard it right. I love you. I am sorry maine itni late realise kiya. I don't want an answer i know you are in a relationship. I just wanted to tell you about my feelings. I m sorry if i hurt you.

As Abhi finished mukti pulled him and kissed him on his lips. Abhi was shocked but soon responded to the kiss. They broke the kiss.

Abhi- Mukti...
Mukti- I love you too...
Abhi- Really??
Mukti- Really.
Abhi- But Amar??
Mukti- Wo toh bas natak tha tumhe jealous karne ke liye...
Abhi- What???
Mukti- Shh....

Mukti kissed him again. They broke the kiss and touched their foreheads together.

Abhi- I love you.
Mukti- I love you too...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hows it???
Ignore mistakes...
Plz vote & comment...
Follow me..
Love you all...