Chapter 19

Hey guys!!!
So lets come back to the story. So here you go:-) ..
Enjoy reading.

------------------------------------------------------

Mukti & Abhi came to the poolside hand in hand. Everyone was happy to see them together.

Cabir- Guys look who's here. Our new love birds.
All- Aww....

Mukti and Abhi blushed on the comment. Mukti came to nandini and hugged her tight.

Mukti- Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much nandini. Ye sirf tumhari wajah se possible hua hai.
Manik- Mukti meri girlfriend ko maar dogi kya itna tight hug karke.
Mukti- Oops!!! Sorry...

She broke the hug.

Nanz- I am so happy. Finally you both are together.

Nandini turned towards Amar and says.

Nanz- Thank you Amar for your help....
Amar- Its my pleasure to help these two love birds. Ye toh achcha hai dono mein kisi ne maara nahi nahi toh....

Everybody laugh hearing the reason.

Manik- Amar tum yahi raho ge. Actually I need you here.
Amar- Ok boss....
Cabir- Amar don't worry. Nandini tumhare liye bhi girlfriend dhunke degi.
Nanz- Of course.

They talked for sometime and left for their respective rooms.

Manan's room:-

Manan came to their room and changed in their night suits. Manik was sitting on the bed. Nandini came and sat on his lap....

Manik- Mujhe tumhare irrade nek nahi lag rahe...
Nanz- Mere irrade bohot burre hai.
Manik- Really??
Nanz- Really.
Manik- Ab mere bhi irrade burre ho chuke hai...
Nanz- Kitne burre??
Manik- Itne burre.....

With this started kissing her passionately. Nandini also responded to the kiss.

Being breathless they broke the kiss

Being breathless they broke the kiss. Both were looking into each other's eyes with love.

Nanz- Tumhara irrada mujhe pasand aaya.
Manik- Good.

He put her on the bed and came on top of her. He removes hair strands from her hair. He kissed her forehead.

Manik- You are so beautiful.
Nanz- And you are so handsome...
Manik- I love you.
Nanz- I love you too...

He lean towards her and kissed her lips gently. Nandini was also responding to his kiss.

 Nandini was also responding to his kiss

The kiss was full of love. Both were pouring their feelings in the kiss. Nandini's hand was on his neck. Being out of breath they broke the kiss.

Manik then kissed on her throat passionately.

He then kissed on her neck and gave her a love bite there

He then kissed on her neck and gave her a love bite there. Nandini gripped her hands in his hairs. Nandini removed manik's vest. Her hands started roaming on his bare body. Nandini kissed on his shoulder. Manik then kissed her shoulders.

Nandini flipped their positions and came on top of him. She looked at him. She bend down and kissed his neck. In the meantime manik has already removed her night suit. Nandini was naked on top of manik. She then kissed on his chest.

Manik's hands were roaming shamelessly on her back. Nandini was kissing his upper body. She bite manik on his chest. Manik groaned.

Then manik flipped their position and came on top of her.

Manik- Now my turn.

He kissed her passionately. She also responded to the kiss in equal passion.

 She also responded to the kiss in equal passion

They broke the kiss. Manik again started kissing on her bare body. He kissed and bite her chest. Nandini was moaning his name and was scratching his back with her nails.

Manik covered both of them with duvet and started their love making session.

After their hot make out. They slept peacefully in each others arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hows it??
Plz vote & comment.
Follow me...
Guys want suggestions for a girl for our Amar...
Suggest names plz...
Wo bechara kyun akela rahe...
Love you all.