☆Chapter 1☆

Love. What is love? No one can define it; it's something so great, only God could desgin it. Yes, love is beyond what man can define, for love is immortal, and God's gift is define.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The wind howled outside and the rain poured down on the roof of the studio. Usually people don't like the rain, but Jared couldn't get enough of it. Even hearing the rain for mare than a millennïum, it could still bring joy to him.

He silently sat in a chair closest to the wondow while waiting for the director of the movie he was cast to play on. He has heard great things about David Ayer. The door opened and a young, gorgeous woman walked in. She had long blonde hair and dark ocean blue eyes that you could just drown in. When he heard her enter he turned his head and his eyes widened at the sight of her. He didn't take his eyes off of her for a second. In his eyes she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

The girl felt a pair of eyes burning into her soul as she walked over to the table where the meeting was being held. There at the table sat a guy looking at her. His crystal blue eyes meeting her own. He was inhumanly gorgeous. He looked so familiar but she couldn't place her finger on it. He turned his head and once again stared out of the window. As she walked over to the table the door opened and she heard the shouts of her good old friend, Will Smith. "MARGOT! " he shouted as he ran to her. He quickly pulled her into a bone crushing hug. "Missed you too Will." They laughed as he released her. He looked over her shoulder and saw the guy sitting there staring outside.

Will looked at the guy and after a few minutes realised that this guy was his old friend from twenty years ago. He walked up to him and patted his back. "Jared my man!" Jared looked up and saw Will. He smiled and got up to give Will a bro-hug. "You actually recognised me?" Jared asked. Since he cut his hair nobofy seemed to recognise him. And he was grateful for that. "Took me a few minutes but damn dude, you clean up nice."

Jared wanted to laugh

Jared wanted to laugh. Those were the exact same words he got from his brother, Shannon. "Thanks.... so who will you be playing?" Jared asked as Will sat down. Both of them completely forgetting about the young actress still in the room.
She awkwardly sat next to Will and texted her boyfriend, Tom. "I will be playing Deadshot. And who will you be playing oh talented one?" Will asked in an over dramatic way. "Oh, I'm gonna be The Joker." Will looked kinda freaked out. "But... you're a method actor, you become the person you play." Jared laughed out loud. "Don't worry. I ain't gonna go all Joker on you." Will leg out a breath he didn't know he was holding.