♡Chapter 2♡

Jared pov

The meeting was finally over. After meeting the other actors, David explained the rules. We weren't allowed to do dangerous things like: mountain climbing, hiking, deep sea diving and zip lining. Those were all directed at me. We were also to train every day with a personal trainer and we have to get to know the other cast members. I, of course, didn't have to train. Although I didn't tell them that. David also showed us our trailers and introduced us to our make-up artists and assistants. The filming began in two months.
I walked into my house just outside of Toronto. My brother, Shannon and friend, Tomo lived with me. As I entered I saw Shannon attached to some dead girl's neck. He pulled away and looked up at me. His face was covered in blood and his fangs were still out. He gave me a creepy smile that would normally scare anyone. I guess old habits just die hard. I stepped over three dead bodies but stopped when I saw a girl still alive begging me to help her. I grabbed her around the throat and attached my teeth to her neck.
Soon her body went limp in my arms and I pulled away, throwing her across the room. "Clean this mess up." And with that I walked to my bedroom to change my clothes now covered in blood.
Once I was done I walked back downstairs. The bodies were gone but I could smell buring flesh coming from the garden. I poured myself a glass of bourbon and walked to the living room. I sat down and watched TV. After a few minutes I heard Shannon and Tomo yell that they were going out.