♡Chapter 10♡

The door opened and the pregnant little wolf stood there. "Who the hell are you?"
→→→→→→→→←←←←←←←←
Jared pov

I smirked as she asked us. "Well, I am Joker and that is my henchman Frost." I told her in my Joker voice from Suicide Squad. As if I'm gonna give her my real name. "Yeah right. And I'm Harley Quinn." Hahaha. Slowly I reached for the hat I had on to cover my green hair. I took it off and she gasped. "Why do you look so much like Joker?" I smiled the Joker smile which I saw freaked her out. "I already told you. Now... tell me, is Klaus home?" Shakingly she shook her head no. Good. I stepped inside with Shan following. Since we were witch vampires we didn't need an invitation. "Don't worry. We won't hurt you. Just wanna play a quick game with the Mikaelsons. And guess what, you are the main piece of the puzzle for step one." I said back in my normal voice. "Are you going to kill them?" Seriously. I wonder how much she actually knows about originals. "I don't have a white oak stake. I'm not one of their enemies." She silently nodded. "All I'm gonna need from you is to play along in our game. We're gonna tie you yo a chair, wait for them to come home then pretend we'rr gonna kill you. And all you have to do is be scared. Got it?" Hesitinly she nodded. Shan got a chair and we tied her to it with chains. I sat down next to her and tried getting to know her. "So, you know if it's a girl or a boy?" She shook her head and said. "No. The witched said it was to early to tell." Of course I already knew the gender of the baby. "Well, if you wanna know, we would gladly tell you." She mouthed an ok before I heard a car pull up. This little chat was gonna be cut short. We took our positions and waited. The door opened and Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah walked in. Haylry acted scared screaming at Shan to let her go. "LET ME GO. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" he just calmly stood there. Klaus looked like he didn't know what to do.
Then I walked in and started speaking in my Joker voice. "Blah blah blah blah blah. All that chit chat's gonna getcha hurt." We all acted as if the three amigos weren't standing there. Suddenly a witch appeared from behind them and spoke up. "Let go of her right now. She did nothing wrong." I looked at Shannon and he looked back at me. "And if you take one step closer then Harley I mean Hayley and the baby gets it." I can't believe I just slipped up and said Harley. Rebekah looked like she was panicing. Klaus looked murderous and Elijah just stood there calmly. I couldn't take it anymore so I began to laugh. "You should have seen your faces." I said in my normal voice. Hayley was laughing along with Shan and I. I tore the chains off of her and helped her up. "Congrats Ms Marshall. You are a magnificent actress." She smiled at me. "Thanks.... I still don't know your real name." She said confused. "You will in a second." Shannon assured her.