☆Chapter 3☆

I woke up the next morning and took a long shower. It was only 3am but everyone in the house was already awake. Vampires don't need more than two hours sleep. After I was done showering I walked downstairs and grabbed three bloodbags. I walked to the recording studio I had built in the house and saw Tomo and Shannon already waiting. I handed them each a bloodbag and we drank it before I told them the lyrics I had for a song so far. "What do you guys think of this?" I handed them each a sheet with the music and Shannon read it out loud.

"I won't suffer, be broken, get tired, or wasted
Surrender to nothing, or give up what I
Started and stopped it, from end to beginning

A new day is coming, and I am finally free"

He stopped reading since the lyrics ended there. "I'm still busy with the second part. But what do you think?" They looked at each other than at me. "I personally think this is going to be the best song ever." Tomo said looking back at the paper. I smiled and started thinking about lyrics that I could add. Shannon and Tomo tried looking for a good melody but in my eyes they were just playing around. Cause Tomo was trying to play guitar with his feet and Shannon was playing drums with his fingers. Right now they looked like little children. I just smiled and walked back to the kitchen.
I made a salad for breakfast and ate it while watching TV. I was almost done when I got a text. I check it and saw it was from the group 'Suicide Squad for life' and the text was from the directer David.

Training stars today. Be at studio by 8am. - D

And here I thought that today I could have a lazy day. I got up, grabbed my wallet, car keys, and phone and drove off tovthe studio. I would be a few minutes early since we had to be there by 8 and it was only 7:30.