☆Chapter 7☆

Jared pov

We started filming the movie about three months ago. And today was the Joker scene where he's in the lab threatening the scientist. Once today is done we are all getting a month vacation. The guys and I decided we were gonna have a 'sleep over' at my place tonight. I was in my trailer with Will, Jai, Jay, Joel, Cara, Karen and Margot. We were busy watching a movie I played in a few years ago 'Mr Nobody'. Nobody was really watching. We were all talking about our plans for tonight. "Hey Jared, why don't we invite the girls too?" I didn't really want anyone there tonight... even if I imvited the guys. "I don't think my place is big enough." This caught Margot's attention. "Not big enough? Jared, you live in a freaking castle. It's looked so expensive." The guys all looked at me with their best puppy dog eyes. I finally caved after a few minutes. "Fine. The girls can come with." Everyone cheered and I laughed. Even the smallest things could make a human happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were finally done filming for the day. Everyone went home to pack their bags for tonight's sleep over. I texted them my address and ordered the maid to cook dinner... vegan food of course. I don't eat meat. Shannon and Tomo went out about a hour ago and the food was almost ready. I took a quick shower. Once i was dressed the doorbell rang.