☆Chapter 9☆

Last night's sleep over went rather well. They all left about five hours ago and now Shannon and I were getting ready to go to New Orleans to surprise our siblings.
I was waiting for Shannon since I was already done. Suddenly Shannon came down the stairs the same time Tomo entered the house. Tomo had three girls with him. "Thought I would give you a good bye present." I shrugged, grabbed a girl and bit into her neck. The warm flow of blood pooling into my mouth made me even more hungry. Soon she was dry and I dropped her body on to the floor. Shannon did the same and then we said godbye. We got in my car and I sped off towards New Orleans.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>))((<<<<<<<<<<<<<
We arrived in New Orleans a few hours later. Shannon was hungry so I stopped at a bar. Shannon and I sat down at the counter and a blonde waitress took our order. I looked at her name tag and saw her name was Camille. "Camille my dear, could my brother and I possibly have one of the stongest drinks in this place?" She took out a bottle of Irish Vodka and poured two glasses handing Shannon and I one. "Camille sounds to formal. Please call me Cami." I smirked at her and downed my drink in one go. "Now Cami. You simply reek of Klaus, so why don't you tell me where he lives." Her faces hardened and she became defensive. "I would never tell." I smirked once again. "So you do know where he is..." she turned around to walk away but Shannon mumbled a spell and I grabbed Cami's arm. As my hand touched her arm I got all the information I needed from her. I let go of her arm and stood up. Shannon throw $50 on the table and we both walked out. As we got in the car I told him what I found out. "He's staying in the old plantation house just outside of the French Quarter." He nodded and I sped off towards the place. It was already dark outside. We reached the place and saw a light burning. Shan and I looked at each other and smirked. "They think we're dead... well, they are in for one hell of a surprise." I whispered. We got out and walked to the door and knocked. A few minutes later the pregnant wolf opened the door.
"Who the hell are you?" She asked in an Australian accent.