♡Chapter 6♡

Margot pov
I woke up in an umfamiliar room. Almost everything was red.

The room was quite beautiful

The room was quite beautiful. But I still didn't know where I was. Slowly I got out of bed and walked to a door across the room. I opened it and walked out. There was a long hallway and the room I was in was at the very end. Everything looked so expencive. Quietly I walked down the hallway and came to a holt at the stairs. Even the stairs looked expencive. I made my way down and at the bottom I saw Jared and two other guys sitting on the couch. Jared looked at me and jumped up rushing to my side. He looked worried. "How are you feeling?" Suddenly everything that happened last night came rushing into my mind. I was walking home when a girl attacked me. And that's all I remember. "I-I feel fine considering what happened last night." He looked a little relieved for a second. "And what all do you remember?" Again he looked worried. "I was walking home when a girl attacked me. I screamed then blacked out." He signed. "Good. Ok, why don't you go take a shower and get dressed then come down for breakfast?" I nodded and one of the maids showed me back to the room and showed me an outfit that Jared chose for me.

The maid showed me to the bathroom and I took the clothes with

The maid showed me to the bathroom and I took the clothes with. I took a shower and then got dressed. Everything was my size. Once I was done I emerged from the bathroom and walked back downstairs. As i came closer I heard Jared talking. "Do you even know how freaky that was. I mean, she looked exactly like Tatia. I asked her if Klaus found her and she said yeah. So he must have broken the cures." There was a moment of silence before someone spoke. "Well if that is true, that means our loop hole worked." Then Jared spoke again. "Yes but from what I heard is that Klaus thinks of himself as a king. The all mighty and powerful. Everyone fears him." Then another guy spoke. "Maybe it's time to visit your brother." I decided to make my entrance. The clicking of the heels alerted them I was there. Jared smiled when he saw me. "There's food in the kitchen for you. Didn't know what you like so I had the made make a whole bunch of stuff." That was sweet of him. A maid showed me to the kitchen and i began to eat all the delicious food.