It was my fault!

I started pacing around the living room looking for answers. I couldn't find anything that could keep my mind off of Seth. It was already ten after one and I had to think of what I could do to stop my urges. I went to the kitchen and fixed me a cheese and chicken burrito with buttery soft rolls. Nothing distracts the mind more than food. 

I sat down and began eating my burrito when I saw my phone light up and felt the buzz on the table. I closed my eyes hoping it would be Roman calling about something. But no. it was Seth. I hesitated for a minute then finally answered.

"Hello?" I nervously asked.

"Hey girl, you know I'm waiting for you." He spoke in a seductive voice. I didn't know what to say. My heart was racing and I was getting turned on fast. Gritting my teeth with a tears sliding down my cheeks I quietly said, "I'll be there in a minute." and hung up quickly slamming my phone down on the table. I wrapped my food up and put it in the microwave, grabbed my coat and keys, and went out the door. I went to my car and sat in the driver's seat re-thinking Tamina's advice feeling more tears going down my face. Why was I doing this? and more importantly, why was I letting him get though me, manipulate me? I'm about to ruin my family, my life because a man was in love with me and I had an attraction towards him.

To Seth's house

As I drove down the road to Seth's house to settle this once and for all, I flickered with the radio station to help me in this. I left it at a pop station and just when I thought I could finally relax on my way there, Justin Timberlake's song 'What Comes Around, Goes Around' blasts though the speakers. 

Should've known better when you came around

That you were gonna make me cry

It's breaking my heart to watch you run around

'Cause I know that you're living a lie

That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find...

What goes around, goes around, goes around

Comes all the way back around.

I quickly turned the radio off. Who listens to the radio anyway? 

I made my way to Seth's house. This was it. I needed to know what Seth's desire for me felt like. It's like I'm experimenting a little even when I'm married but even worse was it was my hubby's best friend. I slowly got out the car and walked shamlessly to Seth's front door. I breathed heavily, closing my eyes and had the nerve to knock on the door. 

"It's open." Seth yelled. I opened the door slowly looking around Seth's house. it looks pretty nice in here for someone who was living alone. 

"Shut the door pretty girl." I heard him say calmly from around the corner. I did as he said and shut the door walking further into his house. 

"Ahhh so you finally decided to come to me?" Seth said walking closer to me.

"Yes but listen. I love Roman and you know that! It's just.." 

"Just what babe." He smoothed his hand over my waist pulling me in closer. 

"Just.." My mind stopped and I pulled him onto me and kissed him feeling ashamed and regretful already. My mind wanted me to quickly stop before it got worse but it was already too late. We stopped the kiss and he pulled me upstairs to his bedroom. I hated how this was going but I needed to try him out. He moved his hand to my butt as he closed the door and the rest was spoken for.

After twenty minutes I opened my eyes looking around to see if I was really where I thought I was. I'm here lying naked in Seth's bed while he was next to me sound asleep. I can't believe what I did. How I totally ignored Tamina's advice and how I shut down my conscience. How I didn't think of my consequences of what could happen next. I didn't think. 

At the gym.

Roman had just finished up his workout and after a long day at the gym, he missed Katrina and his beautiful daughter. He wrapped the towel around his neck and sat on the bench to check up on Katrina. He called her waiting for her to pick up. No answer. He called again. No answer. He gave up and decided to text her instead since she answers most texts and never calls. He put his phone back in his bag and went to get a drink and cool off for a bit. After that, he returned to see if Katrina texted back yet. He checked his phone to see no response from her. 

"Hmmm what's going on?" He mumbled. He was confused and a little worried wondering why she was ignoring him. Roman quickly threw on his clothes he had on before, grabbed his bag, and left the gym to go back home. 

Roman finally got to his garage and got out to open the door.

"Katrina?" He yelled out. He looked around to see she wasn't in the living room or kitchen. He ran upstairs to his bedroom. Not there. Bathroom. Not there. He went back outside to see if she in the backyard. Nowhere. He went back inside and checked Cassie's room seeing Cassie play with her  barbie dolls. 

"Baby where's mommy?" He calmly and sweetly asked.

"I don't know daddy." She shrugged. Now Roman got even more worried. How could she run off somewhere without telling him? She never did that. Roman picked up his phone from his bag and texted Dean.

"Dude, where's Katrina?" Almost typing in caps.

"How should I know?" Dean replied back. Not in the mood for Dean's "smart" replies. He thought and thought where could she be. He paced around and abruptly stopped in his tracks, feeling his blood start to boil. 

"Seth." He said storming out the door. He got to the door of his car and forgot about Cassie. Why did she leave her all by herself like that? He ran back inside, grabbed Cassie, and headed back to his car putting her in her car seat. 

"We go bye bye daddy?" She asked wondering where they were going.

"Yes baby girl." He restrained himself from screaming at his precious daughter as he sped and 70 miles and hour down the street. 

He curved up into Seth's driveway.

"Daddy will be right back, okay baby?"

"Okay daddy." He kissed Cassie and ran up to Seth's porch, putting his ear against the door to only hear complete silence. He knocked with force once and still heard nothing. He finally decided to kick down the door and ran up the stairs to Seth's bedroom, kicking down that door too.

"WHAT THE-" Roman screamed at the top of his lungs seeing Seth and his own wife Katrina both naked in the same bed. They woke up with their eyes wide and full of terror.

"SETH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He grabbed Seth by the arm from his bed and started punching him. Blow after blow to his face and head. Katrina hopped up and tried to stop Roman.

"Roman stop please!! It was my fault!!" She tried pulling on Roman's muscular arm's but it was no use. He pushed her down on the floor as she felt tears coming down.

"You shut up you whore!!" He stood over her, fists clenched tight and breathing heavily. He knew he was raised better than to hit a woman so he started to back away from her. He felt tears starting to build up in his eyes as he kicked Seth in the stomach and stormed downstairs. 

"Oh my god what have I done." She whispered to herself. She screwed up. Big time.