Heart Attack

Struggling to open my eyes from the after-burn of never ending tears flowing from last night, I finally opened my eyes, still burning and stinging. I sat up from the couch feeling a pain in my neck.

"Ouch!" I yelped. I looked around my surrounding feeling familiar to it. It definitely was not at my house.

"Roman?"I nervously called out. I heard a reply back but it wasn't him.

"No you idiot, it's me" I looked up to see Tamina shaking her head at me with a 'Why am I helping you' look.

"Why am I here again?" I kind of knew the answer but I wanted to make sure this wasn't happening and it was only a dream.

"Roman kicked you out. AFTER YOU SCREWED UP!" She yelled in my ear, slamming her coffee cup down on the table in front of me. 

"Listen, I know I screwed up and I'm sorry, I really am. I never-" 

"Then why the hell did you cheat on a husband who's been good to you for 5 years!?" Tamina was angered at me all over again. I started to feel tears build up in my eyes again, continuing to burn.

"I don't know Tamina, I feel like I let Seth maniupulate me into trying him out and I really feel stupid for letting him." I tried to explain getting choked up with the painful lump in my throat keeping me from breathing. Tamina sighed sitting next to me with her arm around my shoulder.

"Katrina, I love you. You're my best friend. But you don't know how stupid you sound right now." She started. "Ever since you met Roman, I remembered seeing you being the happiest woman alive. All you did was talk and talk about how sweet and charming he was and how he made you and Cassie happy. But look at you. You made a stupid decision just because you wanted to be a little slut! If you wanted to do other men why did you get married?" Taminia had a point. I ruined a great marriage because I let someone get inside my brian and control my feelings and my life.

"You're right Tamina. I'm truely sorry for what I did and I wish I could rewind time to change this all back." I said looking down. I was more than ashamed. I was appauled that I destroyed a great family. I thought about little Cassie possibly getting use to no mom or another mom. Just thinking about it made me cry even more to the point I was hyperventilating.

"Stop crying." Tamina ordered rubbing my shoulder. That was one thing about Tamina, even when I screwed up, she was still there for me.

"I'm trying. Tamina what can I do to fix this? What did Roman say?" I tried to ask. Tamina pushed some hair away from her face and began the story.

Flashback

"SHE DID WHAT?!" I screamed holding the door open after Roman almost knocked down my door telling me what Katrina did.

"Yep! I caught her and Seth asleep and naked in his bed!" Roman yelled. I could tell he was angry and in pain seeing his blood-shot eyes.

"I can't believe she would do that after I told her not too!" I accidentally told him.

"Wait, she told you she wanted to sleep with Seth?" Roman closed in on me. I had no choice but to tell him since he might beat me up too.

"Yes. She was telling me how Seth wanted her and she knew it was wrong but she wanted to feel how Seth felt for her and that maybe it would stop her from thinking about him non-stop. He basically haunted her to have sex with him." I explained.

"That's stupid. I can't believe she would even do that regardless!" 

"I know. Where is she?" I asked curiously.

"In the car. Tamina, I hope it's not any trouble, but can you keep her while I figured out if I still want to be with her or not?" He asked. I pondered for a minute but Katrina was still my friend, and I didn't want her to be out on the streets.