bio for Austin.

Hai. I'm Austin Jake Radke. Ronnie radkes sonnn. Here's my appearance 

Hair- Purple with black streaks
Tattoos/Piercings- SnakeBites, a black rose dripping  red blood. "I've become so numb I can feel you there" by Linkin Park  in memory  of my mum.
I've got blue and green eyes, and I'm 17 turning 18 soon....
I'm gay as fuck and I want derek. We're currently  touring with Black Veil Brides  Sleeping  With Sirens and Pierce  the  Veil. I want to meet Panic! At The Disco sooo bad.

My nickname is Aussie  for my family and close friends.

Chapter 1

'Austin come on were gonna be late for the flight!!' My dad yelled at me. I gasped and finished packing throwing my ipod  charger and  my box in my suitcase  and stumbled down stairs to set my dad looking at me smirking slightly. See, dad knows I've got a thing for  Derek  Jones. He's hot don't judge me.

'So, dereks  gonna be there,  Aussie.' My dad smirked at me. My face got really red and I glared at my father.
'Dad, he's the little guitarist boy. He's gotta be there unless you want your 18 year old child playing guitar  with a bunch if old guys!'I smirked back. He shot me a look that said little fucker don't call me old. 'Chill down dad, I'm joking, Christ, I don't care who I play with. I seriously  wanna drum with Daddy Derek though' I smirked and blushed at myself.

'Daddy derek? When did he steal that vCard  of yours?' My dad asked me. 'whAT  NEVER OMG DAD STHAP' I practically yelled. My nose started bleeding  because I was blushing so bad. a few minutes later, we got to the airport and were boarding.

*****Time skip cos plane seems are awkward tbh***

When we got to Virginia it was midspring. We had a condo out here and dad's got me meeting some other bands were gonna be going on warped tour with. See, I'm a musical jackass who's obsessed with Derek Jones and Gerard Way.

My dad smacking me brought be back to reality. 'C'mon kid. We've gotta get to the condo.' I sighed and walked to Starbucks and got a Chai vanilla latè and a monster from the vending machine. I handed dad his latè and cracked my monster open taking a long drink of it. 'Let's get this ass in a cool car so I can get out of this heat!' I smirked at dad. I get to stay at dereks house with him and Ron. Dad pulled into dereks driveway and I was out the door before he stopped driving the car.

'Behave young man. Don't give your boy toy a hard time.' Dad smirked. I said ok and kissed his cheek and slowly walked to dereks door.

Dereks POV 

I saw ronnie pull  in the driveway and my heart fluttered. He had Aussie with him. His hair is purple now. Last I saw it it was blue and gold. He was about to knock on the door when I swing it open. His face flustered. I made sure that ronnie was gone before pulling Aussie in the house stripping him of his bags and items.

I guess you could say I've kinda got a thing for Aussie. Like, I want to make a move but I don't think I can. He's just too innocent. At least  that's the lie he tells when he walks past.

Two hours later-

I woke up with a small body sitting at the foot of the bed. He was crying and his eyeliner was running. I asked him what happened and he said he had watched the fault  in  our stars.  I know what he's feeling I cried for two days straight cuz Agustus died.

Aussies  POV

Yes, it worked. He bought the lie again. I just wanted to get closer to him. 'Derekkkkkkkkk  I'm hungryyyyyy' I whined. 'TIME FUR  PUPPA  JONS' he shouted. He picked me up and carried me out the door. 'PUT ME DOWN! !!!' I begged. He's a stubborn asshole.

'I'll tease you if you don't' I smirked. He grumbled and waddled back inside. 'What'd you say?' He teased. 'You heard me' I stammered out.

Sorry for leaving ya hanging!! But they shouldn't fuck in the first chapter ;》so maybe next time.

Let me know whay you think abt my story.

I DO NOT OWN THE BANDS  IN THIS BOOK.

I only own austin. Hmu if you wanna write the POV for ronnie, ron, jacky,or ryan. Baii