chapter 7- We're going where??

Aussies  POV 

I was sitting on the computer desk looking at the white pill laying in the palm of my hand, trying to decide if I should take it. I looked at my self in the mirror.

'So hard to be together
Won't get better!
Days go, days go by!'

I looked at the caller ID.

'What do you want, whore' I bit out at her.

'watch it cutter before I tell the school abt your junkie ass.'

'Leave me alone brittnay!' I hallered, alarming derek to come up stairs. I put my phone on speaker.

'Look herd little boy. I know you're a fucking crackhead and I won't hesitate to tell the whole fucking school..!'

'At least I haven't slept with the whole basketball team and didn't sell myself to my dad.' I smirked at her. Beep beep beep. 

She hung up on me! I looked at the pill and threw it out the window. Looking forward not noticing derek standing there with a proud expression on his face.

'What?' I asked him. He just shook his head and came to get me for our shower.

After I washed and dried I looked at my hair and looked at it like it was a foreign object. I was looking at my blond hair and brushed it out. 'Derek I'm gonna be dying my hair again!' I warned him. He walked in the room and smiled. 'Ronnie said that we need to dress good because we're going to some concert and gonna be backstage.' I nodded and walked to my closet.

I grabbed my neon blue skinny jeans I got from my dad and threw them on the bed, along with a My Chemical Romance band tee and my black and red vans. After I dressed I picked up my blue headphones and put them around my neck hooking them up to my phone and looked at my hair. I opened my middle drawer and grabbed my black my chemical romance beanie and put that on so only my bangs and back of my hair showed. I grabbed my Raised By Wolves jacket and slid it on and applied a thin line of eyeliner and some concealer to hide my acne on my jaw line.

I slid my phone into my back pocket put my vans on. I stalked out of my room and down the stairs. 'DEREK CMON DADS HERE WITH THE BIKE!' I hallered at him. He had just finished putting his shoes on and dad walked inside. 'Heyy it's my favorite child and his boyfriend.' I smiled. 'Hey dad- what concert are we going to?' He smiled and said it was a suprise. I groaned loudly and grabbed my helmet and handed dereks new-and-improved helmet. His has Avenged Sevenfold/Blood Splatter/Falling in Reverse. He smiled and grabbed a sharpie and wrote his autograph on his helmet and smiled. 'Perfect' he huffed.

We were on our way when I got a call  from my cousin, Joseph.  'Hey, you going to the concert?!' I sighed.

'Yea, why," I asked confused.

"Because I need an extra ticket for my uhm...."

"Dude, do you have a girl friend?" My smirk grew as I heard him bite his lip.

"No...not a girlfriend..!"  HOLY SHIT HES GAY!

"holy fucking shit joey! You're gay?!" He can practically  see my smile.

"Yeah, shocker I know. But will you ask uncle ronnie if he has an extra?"

"I will when we get to the venue. Bye joey" and with that I ended the call.

--

We had just got to the venue when I realized who we were going to see. Oh my god I can't believe it! "OH MY GOD ITS TWENTY ØNE PILØTS!!!!!!" I jumped up and down and kissed derek out of shock. "By the way dad, joey  needs a ticket for his boytoy."I smirked. Dad's eyes went huge.

Dad went and got another VIP badge and threw it at Joey and his boyfriend.

Th e concert had just started and they played the song House Of Gold. I looked at my wrist and sighed. I went down and got in the mosh pit, dragging derek with me. Someday, this'll be me.

-

After she show, I asked dad if I could go talk to the Warped Tour Manager, Kevin Lyman. I slowly walked up to him and we started talking. "So young man. Who are you here with? Friends?" I scoffed. "No. I'm here with my dad and boyfriend. Derek Jones and Ronnie Radke." His eyes grew wide. "Well shit. Sorry I didn't know you're related to a legend."

I asked him if he had any bands that needed a singer or drummer or guitarist. He told me that there's a good chance he can find me a group before we get too far into warped.

After my chat with Lyman I went and found Tyler  Joseph. 'Ello gov'na!" I awkwardly  said behind him in s fake accent.

"Oh, hey. You must be radkes kid. I'm Tyler and this is Josh!" "I know I'm a huge fan" we tales for a while and then we ex chained numbers and all that jazz.