chapter 6- down hill spiral

AUSSIES POV 

Flashback

I was sitting on the side of the road. I had just been hit by a car and the man left after he ran me over. I used my phone to call an ambulance and my aunt and boyfriend. The ambulance soon arrived and I was carried away, my other two calls being at the hospital greeted me when I came in. My blonde hair was dyed red because of the blood.

I had to stay in the hospital because of my injuries. My body was numb, I liked it. All sounds blended with one another. The sounds just as fine as water. I had asked the nurse if I could get a drink and she handed me a red bull. I shook my head and pointed to the purple monster can in the smaller cabinet.

She opened it and handed it to me allowing me to drink it. I tasted like Grape and I instantly approved of it. I was released from the hospital and drove to the hospital. I got blue and gold  hairdye and at least 6 monster cans. Cherry, Grape, Raspberry, Strawberry, the orange can, and the original green and paid the man at the register and drove home silently.

My aunt wasn't home so I went ahead and dyed my hair drinking my green monster. I made a few cuts on my arm and took an oxycodone. I rolled my sleeve down and walked to the living room closing doors and curtains as I walked through. I turned all the lights off and started playing music. Teenagers by My Chemical  Romance blared in my speakers.

'They gonna clean up your looks

With all the lies in the books....'

Is all I remember hearing. I walked over to the money cabinet and grabbed a bottle of Crowned Royal and started drinking out of the bottle. I danced around like a mad man and ended up passing out.

**

'AUSTIN WAKE THE FUCK UP' I heard derek yelling. I opened my eyes slowly and hissed at him to close the curtain. 'Ohh sowwy' I rolled my eyes and hugged him softly, my body being in pain. 'For the love of lucifer austin you smell like booze.' I froze and looked at the floor. 'Austin. Whay did you do.' I stayed quiet until I got a text.

Dad- AUSTIN JAKE RADKE WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR SELF 

me- excuse me? I just took a nap.

Dad- I saw the fucking broken bottle in the trash can. I cleaned your mess this time but I'm not gonna do ett next time young man.

me- yes sir.

'Austin what's this.'

'Nothing.'

'Doesn't look like nothing. What is a fucking blade doing next to your pillow.'

I walked over to him and grabbed my monster off the table dad left for me with an ecedrin migraine.  'So maybe I've got a cutting issue. I'm fine though.' I stated and walked down stairs going to the kitchen leaning derek there speachless.

Dereks POV 

My baby, cutting? Drinking? Fucking snorting oxycodone? I picked the bottle up and read it.

For pain in ribs and back take two tablets ever twelve hours by mouth.

I'm just gonna go to sleep and see how I can help him. Maybe he'll stop of he knew my story...maybe.

-

OMG HEY!! SO SO SO SORRY  I HAVEN'T UPDATE ITS BEEN A GOOD M IN NUTS.
so here's what is going on in my life. I've attempted suicide like seven times and fucking failed epically. Now I'm gonna sleep and see depressed 👏✌