chapter 8- I got a band!!

Austins POV

It was the in the morning when my phone started going off. "Do you know, I count your heartbeats before you sleep?!" I picked up the phone ant looked at the caller ID. It's Kevin Lyman! "Hey man! Sorry to wake you but we got a band for you!- you're lead guitar and singer in the band. They're playing main stage ans they were signed to SCARR Records but something happened and they need to be signed so we're taking them on Epitaph. When can you meet your band?" I said that I'd meet them tomorrow-today-i don't know. But at three I'll be meeting them.

I fell back asleep.

-six hours later-

I was just waking up and I looked at the clock. 9:47. I smiled and got up remembering I meet my band today. I got up and got my hair dyes and smiled. I can at least do a fresh dye before I shower all together.

JACKYS POV ((OH SHIT I DID ITTTT))

I watched as Austin put his hairdye in his hair making sure he had his hair divider on so his bangs could be teal ans the back could be ash grey. He put they grey highlights of grey in the teal and teal highlights in the grey for where his divider is.

He had no pants on and he had no shirt or boxers. He slept NUDE. He's got a major package. He's got to be almost a foot. How hard it it to hide a boner for him?

I almost got a little erect but I changed my thought prosses. I looked at my friend in his room putting on boxers. He looked like he felt better when he got his junk hidden. I fell as I left his room and made my way down stairs to talk to derek.

Austin's POV

I had just washed my hairdye out and looked at it. It looks good. I smiled and walked to my closet and started going through my clothes. I grabbed my silver jeans and an Asking Alexandria shirt. I put those on making sure not to touch my hair because the shirt will dye too.

I grabbed my silver headphones and hooked them up to my phone. I put on my socks and shoes and walked out of my room not even brushing my hair yet. I'm gonna let it dry and I can use dereks hair straighter for it. I walked into The living room and saw jacky and derek sitting there awkwardly in silence.

Derek had a 'Help me!!!' Look on his face and jacky had a 'bish I'll fuck you so hard' Look. I got Dereks straighter and walked to my bathroom and made sure my hair is pin-straight. I put on a violet and gray beanie and did a little eyeliner on my waterline. I got a good look in the mirror and smiled.

"DEREK CMON I HAVE TO MEET MY BAND TODAY!!" I yelled and he walked out and kissed derek. That should be me his kissing. But I'll make sure that they split.

Dereks POV

I felt like I was being watched. It was weird because no groupies know of this house. I shrugged it off and walked out with the door.

AUSTIN POV

I got off the bike and smiled. It's been a while since I've been here. I saw Kevin with a pass for me to go in venues and other places were doing shows.

I followed Kevin to a room that had seven chairs. Me and derek sat down and waited ans we heard laughter coming from down the hall. "Dude you threw up all over your drums!!" I was smiling when I heard the chat and they walked in and 7 bit my nails.

Hey! Don't judge me but I have a bit of anxiety at the moment.

''Hey! Austin this is your band" I gulped.

I was too afraid to notice that Derek and Kevin left.

"I'm lilacc, Drummer. This is Kat, he's bass, and this is Felix, he's rhythm." A girl explained. She had piercing green emerald eyes, snakebites, her hair was pastel purple. Kat had snakebites and he had pastel green hair. Felix had his eyebrow pierced and his ears gaged. All of them had tattoos. Almost sleeves of not close to it. "I'm Austin. Friends call me Austy or Aj depending on the person.

We all had some bonding until Derek and Kevin came back from getting some stuff.

"Hey guys! We're looking at our new leader for Dark Thoughts and Darker Eyes! Kat yelled pulling his phone and starting a live on Facebook. I smiled and twisted my lip ring.

I smiled and waved at the camera"-Hey- I'm the new monster!" Everyone laughed. ''What's funny!! I'm serious!!"I attempted saying but my voice cracked. Everyone was hysterical. "Fuck you guys" I announced and kissed Derek. "WHOA NO SEX ON THE DESK!!" I glared at Lyman and he smiled.