fun night

-jeffs pov-

He was right there half drunk. Now would be the perfect time because he would barely remember it. Plus it was my birthday after all, so my mood couldn't be that ruined. If he rejects me well then I just drink until I can't remember anymore which wasn't that hard. I was going to confess my love to lj. I mean I have no idea if he likes guys let alone me, I mean I like both girls and guys but...... there's just something about lj. I don't know how to put it in words, but just trust me I like him.... like a lot.

I walk up to where he was on the couch. He was being stupid and chugging down another beer. I needed him at least a little bit sober when I him that way I know how he feels. At this rate he might already be a drunken mess. I have a way of finding out If he is drunk of not.

" Uh lj?"

" yes jeffy~"

" Sally got into your candy"

" oh that's nice it's all yummy anyways"

Yep he was drunk. No one touches his candy not even sally. Everyone learned that after tobys little eating spree and lj beat all of the living out of him. To say no one even tried to even con lj out of some of his candy. He may be drunk but... but i'm still going to tell him how I feel.

" um...lj"

"....yeah"

" could I talk to you alone.... "

" sure how bout we go to my room"

" oh uh ok if that's ok with you" 

He nodded and took my hand leading me up the stairs. I try my best to hide a blush that was slowly creeping up my face. He pulled me into his room and let go of my hand to shut the door.

" so what is it that you wanted to tell me"

" I was just going to say... I-I...."

" you what?"

"  I .....love you lj.... I know you probably don't feel the same way but I-" I was interrupted by ljs lips crashing against mine. I was stunned. I didn't kiss back because I was too confused. Finally he pulled back .

" what.. I ..but ..you"

" shh jeff I love you too"

He pins me to the bed.

________________________

yes what your thinking happen did happen i just didn't want to write it cause my younger sister reads all of my stuff and I don't wan't her reading that kind of stuff. Not stay I can't because I can.