Halloween special !!

A night of watching one horror movie after another. Nothing but the growing effect of an eerie tone threw the air. Everyone sat ether on the couch or floor if they even came downstairs to watch. all was focused on the tv screen not noticing what was creeping behind them nor knowing what will happen in soon time. As the hands of the got further to the bottom so did the light of the sun. Jeff sighed sitting by lj not getting any thrill or chill from the movies that are shown.

" This blows guys why don't we actually do something fun" jeff said loud enough to be heard over the screams of a person being attacked.

" well what do you suppose we do them " ben said a bit irritated that the movie had been paused.

" anything other than watch what we basically do for a living"  with jeff and ben having a deadly staring match lj decided to break the ice.

" we could go meet up with the kids and trick or treat with them" lj said with a smile 

everyone else in the room gave a simultaneous " no way "

Lj scrunched his brows a bit thinking " maybe we can-" before he could finish there was a knock at the door. Of course lj being lj got up going to the door holding a bowl of candy, since this would be the one year that people could see them and only think it is a costume. It was also the only time of the year slender opened access to the woods for normal that were worthy to live. The only problem was that when he opened the door there was no one there. Not even a trace that someone might have ding dong ditched ( which is simply pressing a doorbell or knocking on a door and running away and hiding before the house owner comes out ) . Lj just looked around before shutting the door , putting the candy down , and going back to the couch. Before he moved a foot however there was a knock again.

" for crying out loud " jeff said going to the door this time swinging it open. " we're not-" yet again no one was there . jeff, who was already aggravated, growled a bit slamming the door.

" no one else gets candy " 

lj frowned " but jeff that's not fair for other kids "

jeff huffed " well that sucks don't it "

lj was about to say something but was , yet again, interrupted by knocking. Jeff was as red as a melted rock storming outside . 

" alright who's knocking on the door !" jeff practically yelled, little did he know the house was filled with laughter as they watched what was about to happen. Before jeff could say anything else he was ambushed with balloons filled with paint and glitter and some bathroom tissue throw around him. 

" look guys a sparkling mummy !" asher shouted laughing along with lily and sally .

jeff just stood there stunned by what just happened, but did not move when he got hugged by the three.

" happy halloween jeff " asher said trying to sound as innocent possible . jeff however did smile under the coat of prank he was just washed with.

" you realize your still in trouble right " jeff said kindly.

asher gave a evil smile " only when the glue wears off " everyone ran inside at that point leaving jeff to scream of them on the outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FOLKS!!!