just call me fat

- jeffs pov-

It has been about a month since I found out about little woods. The only person I told so far is kyle and hes kept his promise about not telling anyone. I have been doing good at hiding my stomach which had gotten a little bigger. I feel like slender has a feeling about whats going with me since he hasn't made me do any tasks. I also think it's starting to make some of the pastas mad because some days I sleep till noon, and slender doesn't yell at me. Other times I eat all of something and slender doesn't yell at me . I think i'm going to ask if he knows because it's been bugging me.

I knocked on his door and I get a quick ' come in' of sorts. I slowly walked in and see him at his desk most likely working on a file. I walk over to him and take a seat in on of the chair that he has for when hes lecturing on of the pastas, or when hes talking to a newby. He stops what he was doing but only for a second.

" Is there something you need jeff?"

" u-um yes I was going to ask..... why haven't you yelled at me?"

"what do you mean?"

" I mean .... I sleep late, eat all the food, take my time in the shower, and other stuff and I haven't gotten in trouble once , and I know you know so why haven't you yelled at me yet?"

" don't get desperate Jeff I just thought you don't need the stress right now "

" so you know about...."

" Of course I do it's my job to know everything that's going on with all on my children and I can now say my children's children "

".......and your not mad at me"

" I won't be if you tell the father"

"....seriously....."

" I'm very serious now go do it now before I do yell at you "

" But I-"

" I said now jeff"

I growl a bit standing up and leaving the room. He wants me to tell Lj that i'm pregnant. Maybe I should I mean after all it is his baby. I guess I should but first I just had a craving for some chips. I did buy these so did most of the thing I at but you know how people are. I walk over to the cabinet and opened it to see some one had put it on the top shelf. I had to get on my the tips of my toes, and to my luck my jacket lift up with me exposing my swollen gut. To make thing 10 times better ben, toby and hoodie were standing there to see it all.

I could hear ben laugh, but I ignored it " look at him hes getting fat from eating everything "

"y-yeah the p-pig is going for some more food "

" how sad his chubbiness prevents him from reaching"

That's it i'm not going to get those now i'll do it when I have my knife. I roughly push past them and head to ljs room. I knocked on his door loudly mostly because I was now mad. He opens the door looking all dressed up .

" yes jeff?"

".... why are you dressed like that?"

" oh I have what you call a date tonight"

My heart breaks a bit "o-oh" 

"anyways did you need something"

"i-i ..... I forgot sorry I bothered you "

" you didn't bother me jeff"

".......okay...." I walked to my room. How am I going to tell him now?

________________________