well this is something

- no ones pov-

" isn't this great !!" Jeff exclaimed practically bouncing with excitement . His hot headed dynamite attitude had nearly vanished over the years . Mainly because he had went threw so much, and raising two kids was more then enough to change who he was on the inside . No longer was there a bitter Up right angery man, no instead there stood a man with much love care and empathy in his heart .

" no only did we get the kids for a whole summer we get to stay at a beach side house !!" Jeff jumped into lj who was holding about five suit cases " isn't this great or what ?! "

Lj laughed a little to himself as he kept walking with the added weight on him " yes I am now you need two do two things one you need to calm down your acting crazier then a four year old who ate five bags of Cotten candy, and two stop acting like the kids have been gone forever they haven't ..."

" I know it's just ....Asher is in eighth grade now and lily is not far behind him ....this is the first summer we've had with out them going to a sport camp or something like that" Jeff said slumping his head on ljs shoulder .

" isn't that a bad thing ? "

" NO ITS GOOD "

" ouch my ear " lj dropped both the bags and Jeff onto a unoccupied bed . Lj smiled to himself seeing this was pretty fun . Over the years nothing exciting had happened to then , the only thing that went on was Jeff begging slender to let the kids go to a normal school . Seeing that both children were mostly normal looking ,and can pull things here or their as a birth mark and something they did he let them go . After that the kids started getting friends , joining clubs , getting involved all while holding their family secret very well . This was truly their first summer in a long time that their kids hadn't done something outside the family for entertainment .

As the years passed things did change a bit . Lj had gotten looser clothing that hung off where he wanted too. He grew out his hair just enough so it could shag over his eyes and ears , and had gotten a bit more mature and wiser as he raised his kids . Jeff had also grown out his hair ( if not already mullet length ) , but mainly wore it up in different ways . Asher had found out how to control his magic and had taken his fathers place as the house hold prankster . He also seemed to have been taking ljs height gene since he's up to ljs shoulder and still has a bit to go . Lily there second child is kind of short for being a soon to be fifth grader. She had a lot of Jeffs qualities such as temperament and attitude .

" where did you say the kids were at ?" Jeff said sitting upright on the bed .

" to look for hermit crabs then get their bags and don't worry I told them they only had an hour to do both "

" well look at you ~ being all responsible with everything makes me think your ready for the fun~" Jeff practically purred out . Lj gave a sly smirk seeing the game Jeff was attempting to play.

" but fun you mean boating with the kids and looking for mermaids right ?"

" well of corse .....but perhaps since we're alone maybe we can have some fun of our own ~"

Lj crawled on to the bed leaning close to Jeff " go on ~"

Jeff leaning close to lj " you know it's just you , me , and the bed alone for maybe an hour I say we kick off the suit cases a-"

" DAD ASHER DID SOMETHING "

" OH I DID NOT YOU SNITCH "

" if I'm a snitch that means you did something !!"

Lj smiled at a now furious kissing his cheek " I love our family "

------