the story of the birth

No ones pov-

They were all about twenty minutes from the manner. They were all taking their time not really caring about anything. Suddenly they were pushed by someone who was running past them as fast as they could, but only to be tripped by lj. The man groaned pushing himself up from the ground messing with his face a bit in the process. They all stare at the man's back until he turned around rivaling that he was lui.

" LUI?!" they all exclaimed at once

" Why did you trip me?! And why are you not with jeff?! " lui shouts at them clearing trying to be fast about things.

" what do you mean why aren't we with jeff?" asked ben with slight suspicion because after all they was sul there too, and you always have to one up sul somehow.

" jeff called me sounding upset and in pain, he said he needed help and something must be bad because he called me .... And he never calls me for anything !" lui said speed walking backwards since there was no time to spare.

" ... the baby.." lj said in almost a whisper before taking off with lui. Soon everyone , or hoodie, ben , and toby, were right there with them. As soon as they got to the manner they heard jeffs cries from his room and practically broke both the front door and the bedroom door by busting in. when they finally got into the room they could all smell blood which made them all panic. Jeff of course was on the bed with labored panted holding onto the bed sheets as if they were his last life line. In an instant everyone took some form of action whether it was getting tools to getting jeff a cold rag so cool him down a bit.

" jeff " lj gently cooed to jeff even though on the inside he was scared to death. All these thoughts ran threw his head about bad situations that could happen.

" wh- what" jeff responded weakly having lost blood from where ever his water came from, and having to endure all this new type of pain.

" we're going have to cut into to you without pain killers ok " he gantly moved jeffs hair back out of his face.

"...o...okay I-I can do this" jeff says with slight strength

Lj smiled nodded grabbing jeffs hand lightly with his own hand. He sighed a bit knowing he should have said something like this a long time ago but he didn't figure why until not. Now was the time to help jeff he need something to help him stay strong enough to not die, or to not let the baby die. IT was a factor along with the race against time that was slowly winding down from its ever ending spindle.

" jeff .... No matter how much I seem to push you away I'm always right here, and I should have told but... I do love you... in ways I can't understand and , if you die I will raise the baby as if he was a precious gift from the heavens and tell him about how awesome you were and-"

" sorry to cut you off with the sloppy make up sorry, but he's out cold" ben cuts in.

Lj gives a terrified look as he realizes ben was right. This meant jeff could bleed out faster and the baby could actually die from loss of activity.

" we need to hurry now !" lj shout at them making them quicken their pace and rush a bit. Lj was almost in tears. He could possible loss something that was really dear to him. Although he knows he has treated jeff right at all. He makes up excuses for leaving, but hopefully jeff never found out about that. lJ actually had a slight fear of loving someone again . This fear happened after Isaac abandoned him and left him to become.... Well what he is now.

Lj silently and almost in a hawk like manner watched them do the C-section. He watched then cut into the skin watching it tear against the blades sharpness, and watch them take out the wailing baby. All the while wondering what he would have actually done if jeff had died. He could have moved on easily, but at the same time he couldn't. He would spend every moment think about the wrongs he did with jeff. He wanted to fix thing so badly, but he didn't know where to start. Maybe he would start simple with flowers and breakfast in bed, or something like that. He stared at jeff wanting to make an extreme gesture and show how proud he was of jeff for creating this bundle of baby, but .... Jeff wasn't awake and they weren't sure on how long he was going to be like that either . Which only made lj feel worse than what he did already. Jeff didn't deserve this he didn't deserve any of this... It was time... to do plan B .

_______________________________________