who left this note?

-jeffs pov-

I'm stuck in this bed for about a week. Which really sucks because A) I don't like being at rest for that long B) what if I wanted something and C) How am I supposed to check on my baby then?! I mean it'll be fine no ones going to hurt it, or at least try too anyways. I guess everything is okay I mean lj is actually a pretty good dad. In terms .... He checks on asher all the time, and I sorta trust him with asher. Its odd how fast I changed my mind after asher was born.

I don't know really why I do. Maybe its because all ignorance and abandon ship that was laid upon me went away, and a new light came into my never blinking eyes. I have someone who can't really get away from me and will be there for. Someone I can be there for and help,and.... and make up for my past mistakes. At least that's in the past and not in the present.I just don't want to give up something that actually might be good, or at least pleasant. He has been acting kinder since well Asher came along, or should I say out. Maybe like I said before he must have learned where he actually stood. Under my steel foot because he's an idiot.... That being said I'm hungry ....

I sighed since I have to wait for lj to come back up so I can tell him that I want food. It didn't take too long before Asher started cribs that was now set gently against wall closest to me. No one was coming that I could hear of ....... Getting up once wouldn't be that bad right? Plus he needs me ..... I slowly push myself up off the bed with both arms even though it hurt like hell. I wince a bit but it wasn't the worse pain I have ever felt. Besides it was just an open wound on the stomach. Toby has gotten worse than that about every day, but he also can't feel anything. I have a cause to get up though plus I have stitches in. At the most they would open back up which would get me in trouble, but I wouldn't be dead.

I walk over to the crib with a slight limp every step increasing the pain. I get to him and look down at him right as he looked up. He whimper as he cried and thrashed a bit holding his arms up to me. I smile slightly and pick him up.

"What's wrong my sweet baby "Of course I only got wails in return, but I expected nothing less from him nor do I expect anything more. He is just so small it amazes me every time I see him. I hold him carefully yet tightly as I leaned my back against the wall and slid down. I let out a sigh of relief as the pain subsided the longer I sat. Which turned my Attention back to Asher, and his now softer cries. It sucks if he's upset because he's hungry because I can't get him anything as of right now. I do a quick sniff check gross but has to be done, and it was fine. I start rocking him and singing a soft lullaby I used to listen to when I was young. After a while he started settling down and rubbing his eyes, and I started to get tired as well. So once he was asleep I laid him back down in the crib, but sat back against the wall. There was no way I was getting back to that bed. I didn't really want to anyway just in case Asher started crying again.

While I was sitting on the floor waiting for lj I spotted something not too far away. I picked up the note from the shadowed area. I read it though I wasn't good at reading cursive and it was extremely sloppy. It said 'for my dearest love' or something along the line of that. I pulled the object it was attached too and saw it was a perfectly bloomed rose. I wonder who did this......