am I talking to myself....I guess not

-jeffs pov- 

I'm so glad lj actually came for me. I mean I'm still upset with everything and just...trying to understand it all. It doesn't help that ej sent me a video of......stuff jack said. About what I really was to him. I'm not sure if he really loves me or not anymore, but he...... he did save me. Maybe it was for the babies sake. I don't know anymore. Speaking of the baby it barely does anything and it makes me  worry a lot. I was told it was okay and nothing was with it, and to make things better i'm not allowed to walk much. So i'm suck In this bed room that has a attached bathroom and a mini fridge lj put in. I was fine with it sense he was going to have a long day today and couldn't get me here and there. So i'm now alone .....for a while.

" this is boring don't think" I strock my stomach a little.

" Just you and me alone for the day..... what do you wanna do take a warm bath ? keep me up from sleeping? well your supposed to anyways ..... this would be easier if I actually knew how you are.... I mean I know you but .... your half of your dad and I don't know him all that much. He never says much about himself. I mean I would like to know his favorite color or what his favorite candy... These are not important to him I guess.... well here you go from my side... remember this.... I like strawberry candies, horror movies, don't tell anyone but I love lilacs, I'm emotional about my jacket since it was given to me from someone I cared about ... and hurt, a-and if it's anything I love you a lot..... and I love your dad even though i'm just a toy to him"

I felt a hard nudge which mad me smile and wipe away the tears.

" Sometimes I just feel so alone since you came. I've blamed you for everything and hated you for a long time. I-I'm sorry I didn't mean any of those things. I feel so guilty for thinking anything like them. But...... what was I supposed to do you know.... My best friend and what is my closest family treated me like trash... I was used... Plus I had to hid it the whole time ... I love you . All I wanna do Is hold you and keep you close and never be alone again"

I felt the same nudge only It was harder and painful. I sat up holding my stomach slight caressing it trying to make the pain away. It wasn't until another wave of pain hit did I notice the warm liquid start soaking the bed. It couldn't be I still have about a month left. Another wave of pain hit making me whimper. Nope it's defiantly what I think it is.

" I didn't think you would actually do what I wished ya little butt munch"

____________________________________________