one time won't hurt

-jeffs pov-

I was woken up by a very annoying kyle shaking me. Half of me wanted to kill him while the other half want to jump up and get pizza. I slowly sit up and take a second to understand life again. I turn to kyle who wasn't holding any food.

" wheres the food?"

" well , It's on the table want me to get you a plate?"

" no bring me a box "

He laughed going to the dinning area which was hard to see since there was a wall blocking it. He comes back with one of the boxes which to my luck was still steaming slightly.I quickly dig into the pizza like I hadn't eaten in days. I look over and see kyle just staring at me a little scared.

" what?"

" You just ate an entire large pizza in under ten minutes"

" so?"

" so is something wrong? Did slendy stop feeding you at the mansion"

"no..... it's not that"

" then whats going on?"

Should I tell him ? I mean it is kyle not many pastas come down here other than masky, hoodie, and toby. He's not a bad guy, but would he call me a freak or go off telling everyone. I do want to tell someone so i'm not alone. Well telling one person won't hurt right.

" you promise not to tell a soul"

" I promise and if I do you get to kill me"

" I like those odds..... but uh I found out something not to long ago "

" And what was that ?"

".... kyle do you believe in male pregnancy?"

Kyle got real quiet which was making me nervous. There was so many possibilities of what he is going to do or say. I start to tense up when I hear kyle laugh.

"what's so funny?"

" To be honest I thought the first person to get pregnant over there would be Ben"

" So your not freaked out by this?"

" Of course not !"

" oh thank god I was actually worried for a moment"

" Jeff the killer worried that's new"

" shut up and get me another pizza before I have to stab you in the leg"

" Fine anything for you my royal pregnantness "

"...... remember you promised not to tell"

" and I won't break it ok you have nothing to worry about"

" good now about that pizza"

________________________________________________