1. Scallison

THIRD P POV:

"Hurry up Ali you're gonna be late!" Lydia exclaimed as she scattered around her room trying to find a pair of heels. It was date night for Allison and Scott and seriously Allison couldn't even keep calm for one second. "Hold on I'm tryna get this damn dress on!" Allison shouted through the bathroom door. Being Lydia she rolled her eyes and continued to search in distress."Hah found you" Lydia smirked as she pulled out her nude heels from under the bed.

Allison emerged from the bathroom with a stunning blue dress on. 'Of course the dress is blue' Lydia made a mental note reminding herself that Allison's favourite colour is blue. "How do I look?" Allison asked nervously.  Lydia skimmed and scanned every inch of the dress upon Allison's skin."Absolutely perfect" Lydia grinned as Allison squealed. "Ok but seriously we need to fix this whole makeup situation" Lydia smirked just as the door flung open. 

"Hey Lydia do you know where my pho-" Leyla walked in stunned by Allison and Lydia. Lydia was applying primer to Allison's face. " NOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO" Leyla literally panicked at her sister actions. If you haven't noticed by now Leyla is Lydia's younger sister. Leyla was born a month before their father died. She's a Mini Lydia but for a 13 year old she seriously has a lot more sass and confidence and isn't afraid of stating her own opinion.

She has alot of memories with the four best friends, especially the day Stiles wet his pants in 8th grade giving a speech (God that was hilarious). But one thing she loved about those three is that they treated Leyla like a little sister. "LEYLA EMERY-FAITH MARTIN!" Lydia shouted not even glancing at her little sister. "Why so angry?" Leyla smirked. "Why so stoopid" Lydia glanced back. "Why did you have the urge to barge in my room and scream 'NO' a thousand times" Lydia exclaimed as she continued to apply makeup to Allison's face. "Because your makeup game is 'weak' ". Leyla explained earning a eye roll from Lydia. "Don't you roll your eyes at me Lydia Catherine-Belle Martinnnn" She said ringing out the 'tin'.                   

They both knew Leyla was a makeup artist hence all the makeup videos she watched and all the products stacked in her room from Mac to Chanel to KyliesCosmetics, she had it all. "Omg 15 minutes until Scott arrives" Allison squealed panting. Lydia took a step away from her Masterpiece of makeup and examined her face. "Perfect" Lydia smiled with bright white teeth. "E-rrrh not exactly" Leyla laughed "One winged eyeliner is thicker than the other" She continued laughing and Lydia finally realized.

"Shit I give up" Lydia said pouting while she plopped down on the bed. "12 minutes!!" Allison quickly started to realize she won't be ready in time. Lydia then came up with a brilliant plan. "Leyla you do Allison's make up while I start painting her nails." "YES SIR" As Leyla buffed out her chest and gave Lydia a salute causing the two girls to laugh. "God she's a goofhead sometimes!" Allison spits out while still laughing. Leyla returns with a stack of makeup palettes in her hands. "Lets get this show on the road"

There was makeup brushes being thrown around, nail polish spills everywhere but afterwards it was all totally worth it. "DONE" They both yelled in sync. Allison dragged her fet to the mirror and suddenly felt overwhelmed. "O-oh my go-odness!" Allison gasped and quickly hugged Leyla into an embrace and kissed her rosey red cheeks. " I love you so much my little pumpkin!".

 " I love you so much my little pumpkin!"

(Allison's outfit🔝)

$uddenly the door bell rang. "I'll get it!" Leyla bolted down the stairs to the front door and peeked through the little hole. There stood Scott holding a bouquet of blue roses (again Ali's fav), but there was also a caramel eyed boy standing next to him. Leyla opened the door, "Ah there's Miss little cutie pie" Scott and Stiles teased. "Don't push it " as Leyla threw a death glare. Allison was still struggling to put her heels on and then suddenly she came strutting down the stairs with Lydia following closely by. Scott's mouth fell open forming an 'O' shape so Leyla being Leyla she pushed his chin back up to close his mouth.

"T-th-tha-uhhh". "Thanks" Stiles says cutting Scott off. Lydia walks up to Scott and admires how he looked. A nice black tux with dashing formal shoes."Hold on a sec" She looked up at him and licked the pad of her thumb and straightened out a eyebrow hair sticking out. The pair walked out the door hand in hand like a cute little couple to the car. "Awwwww" Sighed Lydia and Leyla as they clenched their fist to their hearts. "I so ship this" Leyla said in satisfaction. "BYEEE SCALLISON" Leyla waved as she smirked. The pair looked over their shoulders and smiled back giggling a bit too.

 "AND BTW!" Scott shouted, "STILES IS STAYING WITH YOU TONIGHT WHILE I STEAL YOUR BESTFRIEND". Lydia felt a pair of eyes staring at her back so she turned around and saw a smiley boy with Chestnut locks sticking up in all directions "Hi" Stiles says giving a weak smile. "Come on guys lets go inside".

"So what movie are we watching tonight?" Lydia grinned as she threw a blanket upon the three of them. "OH OH I KNOW STAR WA- NOOOOO" The girls cut Stiles off and giggled at how alike they were. "We can watch Harry Potter!" Leyla exclaimed. Nods were shared around the living room. "Ok sure". Leyla cuddled up to Lydia while Lydia lied her head on Stile's shoulder. He was blushing as red as the tomatoes growing out the back porch

After the credits started rolling everyone was asleep, Stiles woke up to his arm as it was asleep but found a sleepy Lydia resting her head. He smiled at the scene and tried to carefully get out of Lydia's grip but soon failed as her eyes fluttered open. "What time is it?" Lydia asked in concern. "Nearly 1am" Stiles replied slipping the phone back in his pocket."Is Ali and Scott back yet?" Questioned Lydia with a raspy voice. "No I think they forgot about me" Stiles replied sighing while sinking into the couch cushions. Lydia fumbled with her fingers in her lap "You can sleep here for the night" Suggested a smiley Lydia. "Ok sure" Stiles replied while walking over to Leyla with a big grin. 

"What's wrong?" Lydia asked again. "Nothing, you just look cute when you're asleep". Leyla started to mumble words in her sleep which caused the two to jump. "I'll carry her up to her room" Stiles suggested and Lydia nodded. "Come on Mini Lydia" Stiles teased as he picked up Leyla. "I want Pepperoni pizza not Hawaiian!" Leyla was now sleep talking. "Oh my god" Lydia said holding in a laugh with her hands.

They reached her room and laid Leyla under the covers and tugged the blanket right up to her chin while placing a kiss on her forehead. "Night pumpkin love you" Stiles whispered. "Love you too Zach" Leyla mumbled in her sleep. "ZACH WHO THE HEL- Shhhhh she's sleeping!" hissed Lydia cutting off Stiles. He dragged his feet all the way to Lydia's room and flopped on her bed.
"I'm gonna go sleep on the couch" Stiles laid on his side so he could face Lydia. Their eyes examining each other.

Lydia handed him a blanket and a nicely fluffed pillow.
"Thanks Lyds" Stiles whispered and walked out of the room, down the stairs.

A/N: Well hello fellow people (lol). I absolutely don't know what to say...😂. So this is my first ever au (yuss) and I'm really enjoying writing cause hell it's fun😇. But other than that really pleased to meet you all and I hope to make some new friends on here😀 Cya!