8. Party? No way.

*One Week Later*

Things were going smoothly for Lydia, after three days of confronting Jackson, Lydia went straight back to school. Cause no dumb brainer of an ex-boyfriend was gonna stop her grades. (Yass hunnay).

All of a sudden the four best friends became closer than ever, (if that's even possible). Everyday was a new sleepover at someones house, or late night drives to In n Out.

Right now Lydia was walking through the long, endless halls. The harsh breeze from the air vents creating wisps from Lydia's hair.
Her outfit was simple, and completely not Lydia, but she liked it.
Her hair bundled together in a messy high pony-tail, with leather jeans hugging in all the right places, and a shirt that looked all too familiar to her.

She wanted to make a statement. She wanted to start with a new beginning after Jackson, so why not start with clothes?

Slowly she approached her bestfriend. Softly tapping on Allison's shoulder, the brunette gasped at the sudden contact, and spun around to see whoever the victim was.

"Heels with leather jeans? I like it!" Lydia giggled at her friend, pulling her in for a sweet hug. She looked over Allison's shoulder, noticing the boys coming their way.

"Hey red-head, and helllooo yoouu" Scott greeted Lydia, then winked at Allison while pulling her in for a kiss.
"Okay, Lydia is a strawberry-blonde, and eww get a room"
Stiles pretended to gag infront of the pair. Allison rolled her eyes and gave Stiles a light punch on the arm.

"Sooooo" Allison wiggled her eyebrows towards Lydia.
"Erica is throwing a party tonight at her house, and before you say no I already told her that you're coming"

Lydia groaned, no way in hell was she going to that party, she didn't want to anyways.

"But Alli-"

"Ah, ah"

"I have homew-"

"No you don't"

"We have a pop qu-"

"Last time I checked it's next week"

"I need to wash my ca-"

"You don't own a cat, Lydia"

"UUGGHHH"
Lydia slammed her back into the lockers, slowly letting herself slide down until she was sitting on the floor. She was defeated, and she knew there was no way in hell Allison would let her stay home alone on a friday night.

Allison grinned in victory, patting herself on the back before linking her arms in Scott's, happily strolling down the hallway.

"OH, AND I'LL PICK YOU UP AT EIGHT!!" She yelled over her shoulder before disappearing around a corner.

"Cmon" Stiles held his hand out to Lydia. She gracefully took his bigger hand into her own, soon being yanked up by Stiles, nearly smashing herself into his chest.