7. "Everything's gonna be alright"

"Will you quit it?" Stiles bounced his leg up and down in annoyance. The ride back to Central Beacon Hills was dreadfully long, Lydia now and then screaming at Stiles to occasionally stop the car, but he wouldn't budge.

"Oh sorry, am I annoying you?" Lydia narrowed her eyes towards Stiles, continuing to tug at the broken door handle.

She stopped the annoying habit, occupying herself by gazing out the window, don't get her wrong, she felt sorry for causing Stiles all this trouble, but her pettiness got the better of her.

Her thoughts were soon interrupted by an incoming call from Stiles phone, he fumbled in his pockets, pulling out his iPhone.

"Scott?, yeah I found her"

"I don't know what she was doing!... - Okay, okay. - ...ask her yourself"

Stiles shoved the phone in Lydia's face, not tearing his eyes away from the road, she scoffed in annoyance before snatching the phone from Stiles grip.

"Lydia! Are you okay?" Scotts panting was now audible through the speaker.

"Im just, peachy" Lydia sighed, throwing her head back onto the chair.

"Yes I'm fine...- No it's okay... love you too Scotty." She slouched in her chair, sighing a bit too dramaticly.

"Everything okay?" Stiles whispered while sneaking a quick glance at Lydia.

Lydia frowned, hugging her knees to her chest.

"Just...peachy".

------------
~Allison's house~

Stiles swerved into the driveway unnoticed, which caused Lydia to bump her head into the window, mumbling a 'fuck'.

"Sorry Lyds" Stiles giggled at his bestfriend, who was now laughing along with him.

"Shut up" Lydia playfully smacked his arm.

Stiles jumped out of the jeep while Lydia was unbuckiling her seatbelt, Stiles then re-appeared on the passengers side, holding the door out for Lydia.

"Stiles, I'm fine" Lydia poked his chest with her index finger. He smiled apologeticly at her, before following the short girl inside to the front door.

Lydia took a deep breath and knocked on the door, wincing when the front door flew open, a frightened Allison standing in the way.

"Oh thank god" Allison embraced Lydia into a hug, the strawberry blonde stumbling back a bit before straightening her posture.

Allison pulled back out of Lydia's grip, staring her dead straight into her eyes.

"Never, do that again" Allison's view blured from newly-found tears brimming in her eyes. Lydia nodded her head frantically, before letting her own tears fall to the ground.

They hugged eachother for what seemed like forever, until Stiles awkwardly cleared his throat.

"Oh sorry Stiles" Allison chuckled wiping her tears away.
"I'm gonna head over to Scott's, need anything?"

Lydia and Allison glanced at eachother before shaking their heads.

"No, it's okay, we're just gonna head inside and watch a movie"
Allison pointed behind her back, smiling.

"Okay, bye guys" Stiles walked back over to his jeep, not so subtly tripping over his own shoe laces.

"Bye Stiles" They both chimed while the familiar blue jeep drove off into the distance.

"Inside now. Tell me everything"

--------------
~Allison's house~

2 hours of sobbing, cursing (mostly Allison), and laughing later, Lydia got rid of everything on her shoulders, intriguing Allison with her sob story about Jackson. And her parents divorce