4. Liar

THIRD P POV:

Lydia's house.
"Beep, beep, beep, beep"

Lydia groaned and slammed her palm atop of the alarm. Light spreading across her room as the sun slowly rised high into the sky shining through her amber curtains, which made her sigh in peace.

"Lydia, Leyla. Get up now" Their mother Natalie shouted as she shuffled past their rooms. Lydia groaned for the second time that morning and rolled out of her bed, literally, rolling herself into her blanket as if she was the stuffing of a good tasty burrito.

She managed to pick herself up and stand on her two feet still hugging the blanket to her cold body. Until her phone started to ring from across the room. She took her time walking to the other side of the bed because why not? It's still 7am

"Hey Ali" Lydia smiled realizing after that she couldn't see. "Hey Lyds, what are you wearing to school today?"
"Umm, clothes?" I laughed to myself.
"Did you forget about today?" Allison's voice was high pitched.
"Alli, there's no event today" I answered back curious more than ever.
"Lydia! It's denim day, remember when we forced the boys to go shopping like last month"
"Oh shoooo..tttt, well thanks for the reminder"
"It's fine I rang Scott and Stiles but they sorta started moaning at me when I called them at 6 in the morning" Allison chuckled at her thoughts from earlier.
"Well I gotta go run a bath and get ready, loves Alli"
"Loves Lydia"
And they both hanged up on the phone.

Lydia slipped out of her clothes and turned on the water in the bath. She grabbed a box out from the bathroom cabinet and popped it open with the smell of roses floating around. She dunked the bath bomb inside and slipped into the bath soaking in the warmth surrounding her.

She dried off and ran into her room slightly slipping on the wood flooring. Rummaging through her closet to try and find some denim clothing, she came across an Off-the-shoulder denim top with a pair of High waisted skinny jeans.
The clothing fit her perfectly but she didn't feel like she completed her look just yet. She put on a Denim-Lace up choker around her neck and tied it. She let her hair fall down her back in crazy curls but slightly brushed them out. Grabbing her Vintage chanel bag, she ran back in her closet and pulled a pair of Nude Lace-up boots on to her feet.

 Grabbing her Vintage chanel bag, she ran back in her closet and pulled a pair of Nude Lace-up boots on to her feet

"C'mon Leyla I'm dropping you off to school" Lydia shouted through her door knocking like a maniac. She heard no reply and continued knocking.
"Leyla unlock your door!" Lydia exclaimed huffing out an air of frustration.
"Why would I unlock the door when I'm right here?" Leyla spoke up standing out of Lydia's vision. Lydia turned around on her heels and faced the youngest daughter who was smirking at her with a quirked eyebrow. "Why do you look just like Stiles when you do that?" Lydia teased.
"Because he said that whenever you do this look" She smirked once again "It means you're really annoying someone". Explained Leyla.
"You got that right" Lydia murmured strutting out of the house.

*Buzz buzz buzz*

Lydia picked up her phone.

Message from: Stiles Stilinslaay🙋
Uhh, can you pick me up for school today Lyds?