Jerry's Point Of View

We all sat in a circle. Everyone had their eyes on my beer belly body, and my santa clause face. I began my story:

"26 years ago, I was 25 years old. I was the party guy. I never finished high school and never went to college. All I knew was party,sex and drugs. One night, my buddy kale and I picked up a few girls who were at the 21 and over club. I figured they were 16 because they had a perfect hour glass shape. I knew a 16 year old when I seen one. The girl I chose had brunette hair with a tight black dress that hugged on her ass and her breasts. She had on red heels too. Kale chose her friend who was a blonde. She had a loose red blouse with a tight thigh length skirt and Black heels. We took them to our cabin in the woods. At first they were cool with it. We took them to our rooms."

"Where was the cabin located at Jerry?" Doctor Doug asked.

"The cabin was located in Wylick Park out in the the middle of nowhere."

"Okay continue." Doctor Doug began to take notes again.

"Well anyway i took Carlie to the back room. We went over to the comfy silk sheet covered bed and began kissing. I began to caress her body. At this point in time, I was warmed up and ready. She kept smacking my hand away. After 5 minutes, she headed to the door. I yanked her back down onto the bed. I do not like to be tempted. I kissed her and ripped open her shirt. She was trying to push me off. I did not care, i just wanted what i brought her there for. She should have never been at that club if she did not want it. I stripped her down naked then I pinned her down. I had no time for a condom so I just did it raw. I raped her for an hour. It was a hard hour but it was worth all of my time. I made her cry and scream. I smacked her and grabbed her by her hair. I made her beg and say my name. I did her from the front and the back. She was bloody and hurt when I was done. Carlie was my first victim and the hardest victim."

I looked around the room and saw blue,gray,hazel and brown eyes looking at me

"According to Kale, her friend did not fight. We gave each of them $200. I threatened Carlie not to tell, if she did I would do it again with her family watching."

"How did this make you feel?" Doctor Doug says as he looks up from his note pad.

"I felt good. I was giving her what she wanted."

"How do you know what she wanted?"

"She was dressed like a slut. If you dress like that and go to an adult club, then you are asking for sex. My other victims were brunettes who were on the street at night. I made every girl beg and cry. I made them screa my name too. I got caught because the last girl was an undercover cop. I didnt get around to raping her.I just picked her up."

"I agree Jerry. Girls should not put themselves in these situations then they would not have this problem." Drake stated.

"You should never assume what a person is thinking. The girls probably wanted fun. I am not criticizing you but I want you to think about that. I want all of you guys to think about what you did and compare it to what Jerry did. Write it down in your notebooks. Tomorrow we will hear Andy's story. Meeting adjourned."

We all got up and went into our rooms. We had the rest of the day to relax.