I'd Come For you

Previously:

“You Bitch” Frederick blurted, surprised by my slap and wiped his nose that was gushing with blood. 2 boys reached him and stood on either side of him.

“You call my sister a bitch again, and I swear you won’t see daylight again” an extremely familiar voice growled. I turned and saw around 9 boys approaching, one of which was my brother; three more were my best friends and practically my brothers – and the last 5 were security from the Royal Palace - who were now standing in front of Frederick and his 2-pack bunch of pricks. 

“Aww, look, it’s the overprotective brother, can’t be with anyone else but her big brother and his little friends” Frederick smirked while the other two laughed.

~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~

I focused on one of the boys stood at the side of Frederick, the brown hair and the blue eyes looked familiar. And he laughed as Frederick pouted his snarky comment.

The image of the other boy came back to mind and I stared at them, realising it was the same boy.

Jacob.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a headache; it felt as though it had been trampled on by a herd of horses.  I turned onto my stomach and groaned into the pillow, not wanting to get up. I felt someone gently put their hand on my cheek, making me flinch slightly.

“She’s coming round” a familiar voice said, the floorboards creaked, and I felt the presence of someone coming closer. The smell of Vanilla and grapefruit drifted closer, making me slowly sit up. I looked up to see Alec sitting in the armchair next to the bed, and he gave me a brilliant smile, that touched his eyes.

“Hey sleepy “he said “And they say I slack” he chuckled lightly.

“Huh? How long have I been out for and what...what happened?” I stuttered.

“Well...You’ve been unconscious for a week now and you were jogging and you tripped over a tree branch and smacked your head pretty hard...Emily said it was possible that you had...S-Slipped into a coma” he said calmly until his voice cracked at the end. He cleared his throat and gave me another reassuring smile.

“Oh” was all I could manage to reply as I wasn’t in the bed; I was in Alec’s bedroom, the wind, screaming...the pain creeping back. I shivered slightly remembering everything as it all came back in a rush.

“Guess I should watch were I’m walking then huh?” I said chuckling slightly, when Alec smiled and let out a small giggle.

“Damn fates, why aren’t you my mate?” he asked in a whisper.

“Because there’s someone out there for you Alec, you just have to find her, and I bet you she’ll be everything you ever wanted and more and there’s a reason why fates would put both of you together...Unless you’re gay that would just be...hum...awkward “I replied, blushing slightly.

“One; I’m not gay. Two; I hope you’re right, I’m probably just being impatient”

“One; I already knew that. Or you could do it my way and have to be forced into a party with all the alphas possible to find Mr. Right. Trust me; I would rather have it your way”

“Okay okay truce” he laughed.

There was a small knock on the door and Blaze, Seth, Damon, Tyler and Matt stood, they all looked at me, grinning like cheeshier cats. I didn’t see it coming but I was suddenly bombarded with everyone bundling on me. There was s crunch and the bed was suddenly half in the air, while me and Blaze screamed, and the boys laughed hysterically.