What's The Worst That Could Happen?

So this is the next chapter, please bear in mind, I haven’t edited it yet so there may be a few grammar/spelling mistakes! 

But Thanks for any new readers! Vote, comment fan-would love to hear what you guys think, so yeah! Enjoy!

Jacob: 

Four Teenage boys. 

One house

What's the worst that could happen?

"You Idiot!" I heard Logan scream, with a hint of amusement in his voice. Walking down the stairs I didn't know what to expect. I approached the kitchen cautiously as Logan and Luke continued shouting at each other. 

"You've been here just over an hour!" Logan carried on, the amusement never leaving his voice. 

I froze in the doorway as I looked to see them both stood in the middle of the kitchen...in water.

"Well, I didn't see the badge in the t-shirt!"Luke shouted back 

"You broke the washing machine... and dyed everyone's boxers pink, you dumbass!" 

Luke crossed him arms over his chest -something he did when he was nervous- while holding the red innocent sock in his left hand."You do it next time!" 

"Fine! At least my boxers will stay the same colour!" 

"You going to tell Jacob? I prefer my head on my shoulders, not in Mexico" Luke grunted, while rubbing the back of his neck with his right hand. 

"Oh, Jacob already knows" I said, smirking. 

"Crap!" Luke muttered, hanging his head as his black side fringe fell over his face. "Im sor-"

"It’s okay Luke, accidents happen" I told him earnestly "Wait...please don't tell me my boxers are now pink" 

"Ahh, sorry Jacob, yours to" Logan laughed, pointing towards the pink pile of clothing hanging half out of the washing machine. 

I sighed and laughed; though it was hesitant, as I realized that until I went shopping on the weekend... I had to wear bright pink boxers. And it was only Monday. 

I took my socks off and chucked them on the table and grunted as one slipped of the table and into the water, I rolled up my skinny jeans as far as they would go and cringed as the ice cold water hit my feet. Walking over to the washing machine I managed to slosh my way through and bent down by the soaked clothing. I pulled the load out leaving a few pieces that escaped and placed it on the table.

"Is...That...my...Led Zeppelin....Shirt?" Ethan’s voice rang out in the silence. We all flinched at the venom in his voice as he stared at the pile sitting on the table. 

And lying on top was a now pink t-shirt, with a band logo embedded on the fabric.

Ethan’s favourite T-shirt.

"LUKE!" he roared, as he man hovered his way through the water that was slowly peaking up to the doorway and charged for Luke. A small, high pitched whimper escaped Luke's lips as his widened in fear as Ethan came closer.  He turned, kicking water, spraying me and Logan as he sprinted for the door. The next moment the room was silent as me and Logan looked at each other. 

He raised his eyebrow. "You know how to fix a washing machine?"

"Nope" I replied, popping the 'p', just like Alicia would have. "Do you?"

"Uh huh"

"Grab some towels from upstairs, we better stop the water before it goes to the living room" I said, while walking back over to the washing machine, and tugged the plug out the socket, resting it on the top.