P R O L O G U E

My forever MVP,

The day we first talk; how silly you were back then .. Do you still remember? Well, I bet you don't. The day you made me realize every mistake I've done while always saying that there is always time for a change so as I did. Do you still remember how masungit, suplado and mahangin (for a cause) you are back then? Do you still remember your korni jokes you've told me? Do you still remember our routine every Saturday night and our tambays every after training? Do you still remember how you had the ability to tell me those right words I needed when I'm down? Do you still remember how connected our umbilical cord was? Do you still remember how we had all our firsts? Do you still remember how happy you were with me? Do you still remember the happy moments we've shared? Do you still remember the day you told me that your heart is so so big that I was able to enter it? Do you still remember? Well, I bet you don't.

While I'm writing this; thinking of all the happy memories we've shared and all the struggles we've been through and thinking that all of those were gone in just a blink of an eye—I really can't help but cry.

We've known each other for so long and we became very special to each other and you forgot me in just a snap of my finger, but funny how you remember Trinca—your first love and the one you used to love before me, and now I can't do anything. Your Mom talk to me and she asked me a favor, a favor I don't want to do but I chose doing for the sake of your fast recovery; hoping that when you finally remember everything—everything about us, we can start memories together all over again. As much as I want to go to where you are right now and carelessly tell you I'm the girl you promised to grow old with, I can't. Not because I'm a coward but I feel like doing that is an act of fraud.

Don't be mad with your mom, all she wants is for you to be fine .. I know what you're thinking .. No Kiefer Ravena, I'm going to punch you if I knew you do. I can't blame destiny for putting us in this kind of situation, well do you? I really believe that everything has a reason.

I just miss you, I really do. I wonder how are you and what are you doing right now, I wonder how it feels making my self lock in your arms .. again, I wonder how it feels locking your warm lips on mine .. again, I wonder how it feels intertwining your soft hands with mine .. again, I wonder how many tinglies and butterflies had gone wild inside my stomach .. I wonder how it feels like home, again.

But thinking that all those stuffs we used to do is now the things you're doing together with Trincakills me. I am in all truthfulness attempting to be cheerful.

Look at the stars up above the sky, they are shining so bright. Above all the things God has created, truly, they are my most favourite piece of masterpiece. Stars ain't nothing to do any harm with people, otherwise, they are the reason why wepeople are able to light up our darken nights so as lightning up our darken lives and souls.

Remember the day we were on our rest house sa Batangas na ipinagawa mo para saken, and the night we were enjoying the nothingness while just staring at the stars? You told me how amused you are with the stars so as me. You told me I am your star so I asked why .. you said that "Life is impossible without Stars; for they are the reason why we able to live at night .. so as you. My life won't be complete as it is now without you" I was so stuck from where I was sitting back then and my eyes were pretty glued at yours when you finally speaks up again "Ly, The Stars are nothing without you"

No words can express how thankful I am that you came into my life. Without you, I won't be able to have the best of the best-est guy on earth now. Oo Ravena, he's more than smart and gwapo than you, and I love him more than I love you. Don't worry, when the right time has come, I'm going to introduce you to him .. I promise. For now, my love and I are just praying for your fast recovery .. I miss you my forever mvp, I love you to bits.

Alyssa.