New shcool, new stress

Ambers POV
I haven't been able to talk to Andy a lot but he said he would come see me for Christmas and my birthday, I wanted him here now. I was piled in homework and it was the 3rd week of school! High school is brutal. I would have never grown up if I knew this would happen. Luckily it was Friday so I can go home and take a nap. It was eighth period and I worked as a teacher aid to Mr. Bostwick. He was everyone's favorite teacher. Especially the girls. He was only 20 and just out of college. the girls all fawned over him but I couldn't complain because he is hot! I still don't fawn over him though, he's a teacher for God's sake! back to the point, Manuel kept tossing paper balls at me behind Mr. B's back. Luckily I'm a good catch and threw them in the garbage. I was fed up with his child games so the last one he threw I kept and waited for h to start making another bal to throw when I threw the paper at Mr. B. He turned around to se Manuel with his arm cocked back about to throw. he was in big trouble.
"Manuel stay after class."
Briiiing
Goodbye everyone!
Hellooooo Andy!
__________________
Sorry again really short. Probably shorter than the other one. I have to go to bed now but I'll update tomorrow if I have time.