The Scariest Day of my Life

A/n the picture at the top is me XD
---------------------------------------------------------
Amber's POV
I had packed all my bags and was a week away from my life being changed forever. Im finally moving, to California, I'm going home. I hopped in the car and decided I wanted to get some Starbucks. I stopped at the mailbox on my way there. Upon opening it, I grabbed everything out of it, sorting through bills and coupons. I checked the mailbox to make sure I grabbed everything. To my surprise there was a letter in a purple envelope. I read the address and as soon as I saw it my heart stopped beating. I started crying heavily as I oppened it. He was gonna be here for a few more days, I needed to see him. He put his number at the bottom of it, so I called him.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

*rin-*

"Hello?" He answered as I tried to clear up my voice because of my intense crying. I began to drive to Starbucks.
"Yeah, um hey" I said, scared of what might happen.
"Oh my god, Amber?! Did you get my letter?" He said, with a slight urgency in his voice.
"Yeah, um, so, how are, um, you doing" I responded quite awkwardly.
"I'm great, so great. I need to see you, where can we go. I'm at Starbucks, can I pick you up?" He said, very excitedly.
"Um, actually, I'm on my way to Starbucks right now. Why don't I just meet you there?" I replied hoping he didn't hear the shakyness in my voice.
"Oh.. Yeah, absolutely. Yeah. I'll see you when you get here... Bye." He said.
"Yeah, bye" I answered.
"I love you. SHIT!!" I heard him say as he hung up.
My heart skipped a beat, I was going to see Andy. I hoped everything would be okay.
Andy's POV
I stood outside, smoking a cigarette in the crisp, early spring morning air. I see a car pull into the parking lot hoping its Amber. I see a tall lanky girl with short blue hair to my dismay. As soon as she perks her head up. My heart jolts. Nevermind, that's her. The girl I've been waiting to reconnect with since the day we broke up. She changed so much. She had short blue hair, light blue, with streaks of pink in it. And she had a septum ring. Her eyes had the same sparkle they did three years ago. And all of a sudden she was standing in front of me. I pulled her into my arms, and I began to cry. I think she started crying too because she shook a little bit in my arms. I never wanted to pull away. I wished I could hug her forever.
"I missed you so much" I whispered in her ear.
"I thought I'd never see you again" she replied as she pulled away from our hug to wipe her eyes.
"So um... Coffee..." She said.
We started walking into the Starbucks and into the line
"I'll have a venti soy caramel macciato, and a slice of banana bread please." She ordered. Her voice was so amazing to me. We went to go sit down and we began talking about our lives after the breakup.
"I've dated like, two guys and a girl." She said.
"A girl?" I said and she started explaining.
"Well, I dated parker for a year, and after he broke up with me for a freshman, I dated Alex. Alex was my best friend, and we did like each other like that, just not enough to date, oh by the way I'm bi..., and then there's Alec, we dated for about two months then he stopped talking to me and then broke up with me, probably BC he didn't like me...."
"Who wouldn't line you? You're perfect!" I said.
"Technically them" she said, her lips turned up to a little smile.
"I've dated this girl, Juliet. She was great, but we didn't work out."
"What happened..?" She asked
"I, um, kind of thought about you, too much..." I said timidly.
"Oh um, okay, well, why dint we take this coffee and you can come help me load up my moving truck?" She asked.
"Wait moving?!" I almost shouted.
"Yeah, to California" she replied.
"Whoa, dude, I live there!!!!" I ran out of the store because i yelled and she followed.
The rest of the day I helped her pack up her bags in the moving truck. And she let me sleep on her couch so I could help her drive to California the next day.
---------------------------------------------------------
A/n
So I hope you guys liked it. I'll be posting more this week, so keep an eye out. Remember to vote and comment and all that stuff :/ love you guys byeeeeee.