His Little Sister

Kaitlyn's POV
I wonder what happened to amber? Last time I heard from her was months ago! I decided to check up on her.
Me-amber what's up?
Amber-hey haven't heard from you in a while! I'm great! Hey I have a question...
Me-sure!
She took quite a while to text back. I wonder what she was doing. I started to think something bad would happen until I ft my phone vibrate.
Amber- do you want a ricket and backstage pass/ tour if the bvb bus?
Me-are you trolling me amber. That's not okay, I can't handle questions like that
Amber- no I am not trolling you! I can even get you to the concert destination!
Me-OMG yes will go! Wait, when? My dad is gone on a trip and I don't want him to know I am not here.
Amber-two days, if that's okay, he has to leave soon
Me-he?
Amber-I will tell you later... See you in two days at your house at 10 am
Me-okay
*two days later at ten o'clock*
Ambers POV
We were in front of her house. She hadn't come out the door yet so I went up and knocked the door. I thought Kaitlyn would answer but it was her sister Jessica...
"Is that a tour bus?!"she questioned in astonishment.
I turned around "oh my gosh! It is! I walked here so it isn't mine!" I lied.
"You walked?"she questioned.
"Yeah I came to pick up Kaitlyn,she is coming to my house for a few days" I lied again.
"KAITLYN ITS ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS ARE YOU READY YET?!" Jessica yelled to the bathroom.
"Almost!" Kaitlyn yelled from the bathroom.
Kaitlyn walked out of the bathroom with large sunglasses on. It's winter and cloudy, she shouldn't need sunglasses! She went to her room to get her prepackaged luggage for our trip to Nashville. She walked outside after saying goodbye to the inhabitants of her house. After she closed to door and look at the bus she dropped her bags. Her mouth just happened to drop as well.
"That's the tour bus!" She exclaimed.
"Yep, it's also our ride." I informed her.
"But, I thought we were just going to the concert?" She questioned.
"We are, but we need a place to stay don't we?" I said picking up her bags and taking them to te bus. When black veil brides stepped out of the bus. Her jaw dropped even more.
"That's bvb..." She trailed off.
They started grabbing her luggage and they put it in the bus. Once we got on she took off her glasses to reveal te extensive amount of make up she was wearing.
"Kaitlyn you really came prepared didn't you!" I exclaimed.
"Mhm..."she mumbled still shocked and really shy.
After she got aquatinted she loosened up finally.
She had grown quite find of Andy. My Andy... But it was okay, I knew she wasn't interested.
"Before we go we need to go to my little sisters house in Germantown." Said Andy.
"How does she own a house? She's sixteen! why here!" I asked puzzled.
"She lives with my friend Jeremy, he's 25, so it's okay." He informed me.
"Okay" I said reaching for my phone.
Haley's POV
Andy was almost here. He said he was on his way to Germantown twenty minutes ago and I could heatedly wait. I hadn't seen the boys in forever and he mentioned special guests. I raced to the door right once Andy texted me they were here. I saw two girls about my age with them... One really caught my eye. She had a light black hair color and really pretty brown eyes. They weren't like normal crap colored eyes though. They glistened whenever she opened them. She was a little on the short side, but I find that adorable. She seemed to be wearing silver sequined tons, black skinny jeans and a purple and green Halloween shirt, her light black hair was pulled over her face like Kellin Quinn's. When she approached me I was speechless. She was wearing makeup like my brother. Black liner surrounded her gorgeous brown eyes with little flecks of black sticking out all around on her neatly painted white face.
"Um hello? Haley you've been standing there for 5 minutes. Can we come in?" Said CC as he ushered me towards the door.
"Um... yeah sure!" I said trying not to blush. My brother or his friends didn't know I am bisexual. They all thought I had a boyfriend too, I don't, nor do I have a girlfriend, but I'd like that to change. I like this mysteriously beautiful girl that happens to be the surprise guest with Andy and the band. There was also a girl with red hair, but I didn't focus on her. That cute shorty was all I could see.
Andy's POV
My sister was acting odd ever since she saw amber and Kaitlyn. I wondered if she was feeling okay.
"Well, here are our surprise guests Haley, nice right?" I asked trying to inch out of her why she was acting so weird.
"Wonderful!" she exclaimed, "what are your names," she asked holding out her hand to sheke Kaitlyn and amber's hand.
"I'm amber and that's Kaitlyn. K-a-I-t-l-y-n." Amber spelled out trying to get Kaitlyn to pay attention. She happened to be staring of into space. I wonder what she was thinking about... Girls are hard to figure out ..;)