She gets hate

That moment when you like a girl but she already has a girlfriend... *cries*  :(

You and Ash were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie and enjoying your time with each other.

It was rare that you got to spend nights with her like this, especially since she was always out on tour.

"Oh my gosh babe." You said laughing at the screen and pointing for Ashley to look. You turned over to her, only to see that she was busy typing away on her phone.

You sighed assuming that it was a work thing. Even when Ashley was away from work, she would somehow end up working. You kind of got used to it, but it would've been nice to have all of her attention just for once.

"I'm gonna be right back..." she mumbled while getting up from the couch to go to your bedroom. She didn't even wait for your response just leaving you to watch the movie alone.

That was it. You instantly got up from the couch, following Ash into your shared room.

You looked into the room, noticing that your girlfriend was now glued to her phone screen. This time she was typing furiously....

You walked over to her and took the phone out of her hand, looking at the screen.

"Y/n what the hell?!" She screamed at you, trying to reach for ed puke again. You were a little taken back at the way her voice changed, but you continued to look at he phone.

"Ash...." you said softly, finally figuring out what was the problem.

She was responding to hate comments. Something she only did whenever people started to get to her. It wasn't just the usually insults...people were sending her death threats and trashing pretty much everything about her.

Your heart sank after reading each comment. You looked up only to see Ashley with her head down, looking at her hands.

"I couldn't stop myself from responding back...I didn't do shit and-" you interrupted her by sitting next to her figure, taking her hand in your own.

"Baby...all those people can say whatever they want about you, but at the end of the day....they're all just people hiding behind a screen. They don't know you like I do..." you said calmly to her. Hoping it would change her mood a little.

She shook her head looking at you.

"People just always seem to hate me...for no damn reason." Ashley said with a dry tone.

You reached over to kiss her cheek. "You don't need to listen to this. It's not healthy Ash...please at least stay away from all the negativity...please?" You begged.

She sighed, looking into your eyes and nodded. "I think its for the best...thank you y/n."

You reached over to peck her lips, pulling her closer.

"You'll be okay ash..."

Thank you guys for all the love and support! Please leave more commnts, I enjoy reading them :) more updates coming soon! -Angela