You hurt her

"Hey...I didn't think you'd show up." You whispered while shutting the window in your bedroom. Your parents were asleep in the next room and you had to make as little noise as possible. If they found Ashley here they would definitely put an end to the both of you.

"Yeah... I just really needed to talk to you." You nodded your head, motioning her over to the bed to sit down. It was rare that Ashley would randomly call you in the middle of the night just to "talk" Your mind was running with all the possible reasons she wanted to see you this late.

It took awhile before Ashley said anything, but when she did your heart sank. "I-I really think we need a break." Her words were faint but you could hear them perfectly clear. You stared down at your hands not sure what to do with them. You stood up with your arms crossed, pacing back and fourth slowly.

"That's all Ash...?" You didn't know what to say at that point, not wanting her to see you cry. The two of you had only been together for 3 months but your relationship moved pretty quickly. She stood up standing behind you, reaching out for your arm but you moved away.

"No...please don't be upset y/n... it's not you, it's me-" you didn't allow her to finish her sentence but instead you turned around and pushed her forcefully against the wall, no longer caring that your parents were next door. Your heart was pounding in your chest while a lump settled in your throat. You stared directly into her eyes, checking for any sign of pain or weakness.  "W-why..." your voice was barely audible at this moment.

She shut her eyes, bringing her hand to the back of her head, wincing in pain. You had never done such a thing to anyone so this was definitely out of your character. You inched closer to her, reaching your hand to touch her shoulder in sympathy but still angry. Ashley raised her other hand in the air, warning you to step back.

Your eyes went wide realizing that you hurt her in your moment of shock. "B-baby.." you mumbled softly to her, trying to care for her in the best way you could. She shook her head and made her way towards the window not even looking at you once.

"I'll...talk to you soon." She whispered, her voice cracking slightly, sliding the glass gently to leave. You covered your mouth finally being able to break down.

You couldn't believe you hurt her. The only person you ever loved was gone....

A/N: I feel like these chapters are so depressing but let me know what you guys think! Thank you for reading ☺️-Angela 💕