Escape the Night 8

Maddison's POV

~if my character survived the Night~

Joey reads the book as I keep my head down.I can't feel anything,Matt is gone...dead.
"Maddie?"someone says and I look up,"We have to find the notebook and safe"Oli says and I nod standing up and walking around,I look at a door.

Most likely not open yet,I open it and it's a study room and I find a notebook.(let's just say Maddie found it first.) "I found the notebook!"I say grabbing it and brining it to the group.

"Where'd you find it?"They ask "in the study room"I say giving it to Joey as we sit down,We had to solve three riddles,one was paper,the second one was silence and the third one was fire.

Lele opens it to find a gold bar,the one we need.Joey goes to grab it and Lele smacks Joey's hand,"ow,somebody's a gold digger"Joey says "nah I ain't saying she's a gold digger"Tim says and I giggle a little but not like when Matt was around.

There was a note and Lele reads it saying he's on the top floor of the estate,I'm the first one to get out and go to the top floor with Lele and Joey behind me.

I was the first one up to see a young looking guy,in a tank top there also holding a gun.When the others come up the girls starting swooning over him,I am not doing that because I'm staying true to the man I once had.

My Matthew.

"Where did you find that?"He asked "in the safe"We say "are you trying to steal my gold?"He asked and we say no,"can I see it?"He asked and I grab the bar from Joey and hold it.Eva says some stupid thing about why he's hot but I don't care to listen.

"Put the gun away first"I say and he slowly does so and I hand it to him,We then ask if he can help us and he does telling us what we need.Lele and Eva are still looking at him,ugh pigs.I don't understand what you like about this ghost.

I miss Matthew...I sigh as I head something in the back of my head but I don't listen to it as I listen to what we can do.Lele says something and I roll my eyes as Oli whispers something to them.

"Maddie is fine,she isn't like you two"Oli says "cause she misses her dead boyfriend Matthew"Lele whisper "shut up Lele! He is more better than a ghost that's been dead for many years"I whisper yell.The guy goes down and Lele and Eva are the first to go down behind the guy.

I roll my eyes following Tim while Joey and Oli are behind me.I hear the thing at the back of my head again,It sounds...familiar? I sigh as I follow them though,We soon get out and see that the mansion has turn to a war zone.

"Ah yeah my call of duty skills may work for once"I say and Joey laughs as I see the ghost shoot and the group flinches as we go to the radio and listen for a signal.

The person tells us what to do,I wasn't scared.Im not stress either,Matt wouldn't want that from me,So for my Matthew I won't do that,I'll be stress free,I wont be scared.Im going to be strong for my Matthew.

"We can't do this"Eva says stressing out,"Maddie why aren't you stress puking?"Lele asked,"because Matthew wouldn't want that from me,he would want me to be strong in this situation.I do not care if it's scary or death defying but we can do this.I am not scared anymore and I won't be stressed out because everyone who has died shouldn't be dead! I am not scared of this because there was much more scarier things and I'm not stressed because this isn't a stressing thing.We have had someone poisoned,someone in a deadly machine,We had someone buried alive,we had someone die by a book,We had someone die because of a mistake and someone die because of poison AGAIN and you're scared of this! MY MATTHEW DIED OF POISON AND YOU'RE SCARED OF THIS!"I say.