Escape the Night 9

Maddison's POV

(If my character survived)

Me,Eva,Lele,Joey and Oli all sat in the dining room where the Mannequins were,The sun was slowly rising.It was morning but it was close to being morning,To be honest I kinda like the group.Sure I've lashed out on them but I like the group.

"Guys we have to finish"I say "Oli read the book"I say as we listen to him.It was talking about a man named Vincent,he's a mad man and I already thought something bad was going to happen.

It said he hid something in the dining room and we go searching,I see something and it's a box with the symbol.I place it on the table,there was a lock.

Joey looks at the colors black,blue,grey and yellow but I didn't listen to whatever else they had to say,I look out and see and see a lamp wasn't on.I unscrew it and it had a color at the bottom,"guys they're on the lightbulb so look for ones that have no light on"I say.

We soon get all of them and put the code in,The box opens and there was a key.To a door? But didn't we open every door in this damn house?

You have but one

Matthew.

Haha sorry just like talking to you.

Okay but I need to focus.

Okay babe.

I sigh as we go to the only door that hasn't been open,Joey opens the door and I'm the first to walk in and I see a man with a straight jacket.We all get in and Lele tries to talk to him,"Lele I wouldn't go near him"I say looking at Vincent.

He looks at us and screams,"how long have you been here? Did the doctors tell you? I told them everything?!"He yells "no no no,we just got here and we aren't here to do anything"I say.

"Were here to help you"Joey and Oli say "but you need to help us"I say,He starts telling us stuff.He says we need three keys to unlock the jacket but we need to go into his hallucinations, uh what? He tells us how to and we go.

Lele picks up a ink blot and I turn it around and we see a map and stuff most likely Vincent's hallucinations.We go downstairs and I feel a weird vibe,I start hearing someone's voice in my head but not Matt.It seemed like an announcer in my head.

As you enter my hallucinations you will hear your voices in your head become more constant.Maybe also seeing your voice holder all of a sudden,do not worry though.

Matt? Am I going to hear Matt more than ever? Matthew? Are you there?

I'm here and I just have to say be careful, These hallucinations are crazy!

We go outside and into the green house,"what do you think is in there?"Joey asked.

Maddie stay away from the walls of the green house.

Why?

Just do it please.

We go in and I look around,All I see are plants.Matt why do I stay away from the walls? Also what do I do?

Your going to have to dig stuff up and also there is something coming after you.Do not worry if you die you'll come back up.

I sigh when all of a sudden I hear something that's not Matt but it seems so distant but coming closer,I go near the wall.What is it?

Move away! Now!

I do so and a arm comes out,I scream."What the hell!"I yell,I listen to Oli and we have to find dead body parts and dig them into the compost.I was the first to start because I want to leave!