Escape The Night 7

A/N:doing a few new things and changing some parts maybe.Extra long chapter.

Maddison's POV

I sit there with my head down,I can't think at all.I mean I know someone will have to get killed but am I the girl to put in someone else's name and forgive Matt or go with the group and put Matt in for the next challenge.

I start stressing and stand up running out and puking,I can't stress over this.I don't want to and if I keep stressing then why was I even here,I look up at the house and cry."JUST KILL ME ALREADY!"I yell out,I stand there until the group comes out.

"Maddie?"Eva says "I'm done. I can't take this"I say "can't take w-"I cut Matt off "The fact that I'm going to choose between keeping my happiness or keeping my safety!"I say "happiness?"Tim asked "Matt,but after what happened to Sierra my safety with Matt isn't good"I say.

"I'm sorry,I just my mind is hurting.l-let's just find the next clue"I say as we go up and break every globe.

A/N:new thing one is putting group POV here,I will still put it in the end but this felt like another good time to.

Joey:I've never seen someone so in debate,she seemed so frustrated but she's right,It's either we keep Matt and he ups his game or we kill him and keep our safety.

LeLe:She knows Matt will die,One way or another,I will keep putting him in that hat till he's dead.

Oli:I can see where she's going with this,she's stressed out and I'm terrified for her,she knows though it will come to a end.

Tim:seeing Maddie like this is sad and a little scary,because she back lashed on LeLe for telling her that she will keep putting Matt's name in the hat.

Eva:I feel like she's right though,It's if Matt dies then I think she's going to go crazy,Mad maybe not evil but I feel like her spirit will be broken but that's up to what happens.

Matt:I seriously screwed up,I'm happy that she called me her happiness but sad that I'm a threat or danger to her and it sucks to be like that it's like being friend zoned but you know the reason for it and you can't change it!

Maddison's POV

Everyone goes to world maps and breaking them when I open a type of dresser and see a statue type thing.I turn around and Matt was there,"what?"I ask "I'm sorry,I'm serious when I say I didn't mean to kill Sierra I didn't read the note fully"Matt says "well either way you killed her"I say "I said I didn't mean to"Matt says.

"WELL I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAID YOU KILLED SOMEONE!"I yell throwing the statue down and it breaks,"uh"I say "what was that?"Joey asked and I picked up a key,"I may have smashed something to get this"I say "it's okay"Joey says "maybe it's a key to upstairs?"I ask and they nod as we go upstairs.

I was the first one going up not caring anymore,I'm mad.I open the first door and surprise surprise it opens,We look in and it was all steamy,I looked over at this shower thing and see a woman with a tail and sharp teeth.I jumped back,"holy shit!"I say.

"Please help me"She says,I look at her.A previous owner,this is the second one."Your a previous owner? Aren't you?"I ask and she nods,I kneel on the floor kinda near it."What happened?"I ask "They told me I would be free! But I'm instead locked in chains!"She says.

"I'm sorry"I say looking at her "it is fine"She says looking at me then looking at the group.She tells us everything about the house,I looked down and sigh.

She tells us to retrieve her daughters doll,Wow I feel sorry for her.She asked us if we can help her and they all are hesitating,I stand up."Yes we will"I say "Maddie!"They say "I'm doing this to get us out! I don't care if she is scary or we are all scared,I don't care if I die or live I just want to be somewhere besides here! Sorry Joey"I say.