Dear Mr. President... I Think i'm Dating your Son

Hey peeps um... This is our (yes our) first time co-writing a book and we wanted to see how it'd rate...

xxx So without further adieu enjoy!!! xxx

Dear Mr President... I think I'm dating your son

[1]

CNN News...

Lisa Lester: we'll cross over shortly to Dain Rich who has the latest on the President Castor Lewis scandal. President Lewis has been seen repeatedly with a mysterious boy for the past year since the President's election to office. 'Mystery boy' as he has been dubbed, is thought to be the presidents' illegitimate son. Dain, what can you tell us?

Dain Rich: well my sources tell me that they are pretty positive that this boy is the Presidents' son. The boys' identity is still unknown as in all images and videos; his back and face are always turned away from the camera...

Cassie's POV

"Mum?" I groaned, "Change the channel I've had enough of this damn mystery boy"

"Cass don't be ridiculous, I looove scandals, and the presidents...that's what you call S.E.X.Y"

"Eww... I'm gonna get ready for school" I said dismissing my mum and walking up to my room.

"Well, hurry up sweetie or you'll be late" mum called behind me.

Yes if you hadn't realised I had school today and it was my first day of senior year at Mc Millan High - School for the Elite. I go to a private school and I am rich, well most of the people at the school are rich except for the minority who are here on scholarship. That person who was acting like a love struck teen is my 37 year old mother; yes I know she had me young. My dad died when I was 2, he was sent to Iraq and during his time there he stepped on a land mine and died. I don't remember much cause I was still young but mum says I'm just like him.

Let me tell you a bit about myself, my name is Cassandra De Lorento but I preferred to be called Cassie or Cass. I'm 17 I'm 5'7 not too tall not too short. Every morning at six thirty I wake up and go for my morning jog for an hour, come home brush my teeth, take a shower, put on my uniform which consists of my plaited red and black skirt which almost reaches to my mid-thigh, black Jimmy Choo pumps and a white Armani shirt. (cool uniform right - apparently school rules state that at least 50% of what your wearing needs to be school uniform and 25% when you're a senior which explains my outfit choice) jog downstairs (cause by this time I'm already late for school which starts at eight thirty), grab an apple and leave in my golden 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet.

Oh and did I mention I have an uber-hot boyfriend his names' Zachary O'Connor but everybody calls him Zach. I've known him since he arrived in junior high. Zach is the personification of SEX. One look from him made you weak at the knees, when he spoke your eyes subconsciously drifted to his lips, your hands ached to run through his hair to move it out of his mesmerising golden brown eyes, and you know that feeling you get when someone you like smiles or looks in your direction and you get that weird queasy feeling in your stomach well I still get that with Zach. My boyfriend has a never-ending feud against his exact replica (ha-ha what? You're probably thinking) well their both star quarterbacks, both smart as, both equally hot.

Kaleb Philips (but prefers to be called Kale). I know I have a boyfriend but you'd have to be blind, deaf and stupid to not notice him, he was the reincarnation of a Greek god. From his tanned smooth skin to his dark brown hair that cast a shadow over his midnight blue eyes to his sculptured and chiselled football player body only one word could describe him HOT!!!

Back on track I looked at the time in my car,

"Shoot" I muttered with my mouth full of the apple I took a bite off it was eight twenty five now and I was nowhere near school. I stepped on the gas and got to school on time making it for my first class AP legal studies, which I had with... Marissa. I met Marissa the first time I was going on my morning jogs about 5 years ago, her parents think she's a saint, always polite well mannered but let me tell you she's quite the contrary. She gets dropped at school by her dad (who's ironically a minister) half an hour early so she can 'study' in the library and she races to the bathroom to change out of her 'modest' clothing (by modest I mean shapeless plaited school skirt that go to her ankles matched with loafers and a school skirt that is way too big for her.... I know right!) Into the shortest plaited school shirt that barely covers her a** and a top way... way too small for her big bust and lets out her wavy honey brown mid-back length hair talk about contrast. She is a commitment phobic and never stays with a guy for more a week.