Not So Sweet 18

"I'm here babe" Farkle said as soon as I answered his call.

"Sure, be there in a sec" I said grabbing my keys of the house and taking a last glance of my reflection on the mirror.

I was wearing black leegings with hot pink warmers on top, a neon yellow crop top and matching converse. I had put my hair in a side ponytail and placed pink hair extensions to my 90's hair that kind where is like super weird and curly. I was wearing pink mascara, yes pink mascara! Matching lipstick and a glow that only abh glow kit can give me (lover of abh products especially the nicole glow kit, i love themmmmm, well back to the book)

I ran downstairs knowing the elevator would take longer. When I saw the car of my boyfriend I quickly ran to him. I got into the car and I greeted Farkle with a peck on the lips.

"You look amazing babe" he said after I pulled away.

"You don't look too bad either" when actually I was melting of just glancing. He was just too hot. He let me pick his outfit as long as it wasn't anything neon. So I went for a more rebel concept. He was wearing a plain white shirt with a badass leather jacket over it, black jeans and combat boots. He had his hair up and was wearing black shades to match all of the black on him

"Are you ready?" He asked me just before he hit the pedal.

"Not at all" I couldn't even lie. I was about to face my ex friend. Something I had been avoiding for awhile.

"I understand. It is not easy to face someone that has damaged you. And its even harder when the person was close to you. But at the end of the story she was your best friend and as much damage as she caused she was always there for you"

"I guess you are right" I gulped" I know you are right. Its just... I.. I'm not sure she will listen, I have also treated her like absolute shit for the past few weeks. Can all of the damage we've done be forgotten?"

"Forgiven absolutely. Forgotten? Have we ever forgotten something completely?" He asked with a smartass grin.

I just rolled my eyes at that and kept thinking about what would happen. And we stayed silent for all the rest of the road.

I know to never arrive that early to a party that no one will be there yet and never too late that everyone will be drunk of their ass. So went into the beautiful hotel, gave some guy our names that he checked on a list and let us inside the elevator to arrive to the top floor. I had never been to the empire hotel (i love gossip girl if you hadn't noticed, i die to meet chuck's hotel).

I was to into my thoughts to even glance at farkle, know I realize it would've been the perfect spot to make out. The elevator doors opened revealing the sunset behind a dance floor full of lights and a dj playing some jams.

I started walking, checking the place and the people and of course what they were wearing. I was looking at cute couple dancing weird but on purpose when I crashed into somebody.

"I'm sorry" I said as I rubbed my shoulder that got the hit.

"It's fine Riley" and then again, I crashed into Maya. Why?

"Oh I love your outfit" she had  let her hair down and had it the same type as me. She had wrapped a a lace around her head and she was wearing a black see through shirt and underneath a neon pink crop top. She was wearing just leggings but with a tutu and she had decided to wear a pair of yellow neon heels.