My Mate is a Panther and I'm a werewolf

Chapter 1!

Missy P.O.V

For some reason it felt like a blessing to have my own house now even if I have to share it with the owner. I was able to buy part of is house. The guy really didn't live there but he was coming back. I couldn't live with my parents and the rest of my brothers anymore. So I jumped at the opportunity to get this place even if I only have half the ownership of the place.

After I moved everything that I needed, I moved in. Putting my things in my chosen room. After putting my things in the room, I went to the kitchen to put the groceries, I bought, away. My phone rung and I answered it. My sister-n-law's voice came over it and she said,"I just came from my doctors appointment and my babies are healthy."

"That's wonderful news! Do you know the sex of them yet?" I asked. Stella is pregnant with twins and her daughter Arabella was now six months. Being that it is May and Stella is due at the end of June, she only has about a month to go.

"Yeah I have a feeling that it's going to be both a boy and girl. Arabella is dong well by the way. Me and Roan plan to come visit just before my twins arrive." She told me.

"I can't wait! And this time you're going to be having them in the hospital." I jokingly told her. She laughed and we told each other we would talk later.

After hanging up I heard a noise behind me and I knew someone was staring at me. Turning around I stopped where I was at. Right there leaning against the hallway frame was a tall handsome man that looked to be in his twenties. He had brown hair and soul seeing grey eyes. Wow! My body started to react to him and I know deep down in my heart that this had to be my mate. But wait what was that smell? It was feline and it was coming off of him.

He sniffs the air and says,"werewolf."

"Yes, you smell like a feline." I told him.

He smiles and saids,"were-panther. You smell good. You know what you are to me?"

I gulped and say,"what?"

He moves closer and presses his body right against mine. We both let out a moan. He was hard and I was wet. "You're my mate." After he said that he kissed me. A toe curling kiss that made me want him even more. When he pulled away I let out a sigh.

"You must be Missy." His voice husky with desire.

"Yeah. Are you Mr. Colburn?" I rested my head on his chest.

"Call me Cole. My name though is Cooper. Which ever you prefer."

"I like Cole. It suits you."

"OK, my little pup."

"How is this going to work? Are you going to accept me for who and what I am?" I asked.

"Yes. Do you accept me for who I am?"

"Yes. What if we were to have kids?" I asked him.

"Well the can either be both. We won't know until we have kids. Right now I want to get to now you better. Let's say over dinner."

"Yes over dinner." I smiled at him.

"OK. Get out of the kitchen so I can get started."He told me.

"You can cook! Man what else can you do?!" Shock filled my voice as I looked at him in amazement.

"I can do many things, especially in the bedroom." He smirked at me.

" Really, now!" I was getting heated up again.

"Yes." He came over to me and wrapped his arms my waist. He leaned his head down and gave me a kiss. A wonderful kiss. Then he stopped, smacked my butt, and I went out into the living room.